Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Every Crusader Should Have This...


Recommended Posts

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua
Posted

In my oppinion the [u]Catholic Source Book[/u] is an amazing reference book for Apologetics. If you haven't heard of it, you should get it. Not only does it outline the Old Testament according to major events, but it hits many many devotions and [b]lots[/b] of Church history. It also lists all the different Bible's nd when the were translated. It also hit's a lot of Doctrine and Dogma's.

This should be a must have for every Crusader, along with a Rosary.

Ave Maria,

Andy Jaeger

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

Good to know (I'll add it to my Amazon.com wishlist ^_^ )

I've found Bishop Wuerl's [u]The Teaching of Christ [/u](a commentary on the Catechism) to be of GREAT assistance in learning about and defending the faith.

Posted

Who wrote the Catholic Source book?

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

[quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 9 2004, 10:45 AM'] Who wrote the Catholic Source book? [/quote]
Rev. Peter Klein

Posted

I'll have to check it out...unless they have it at the public library though (don't think so), it's not liekly I'll be able to get it

phatcatholic
Posted

i've got mine, and it is indeed a valuable source

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

I'll have to get one...so many things to get...Chesterton's [u]Everlasting Man[/u], Sungenis & others' [u]Not By Faith Alone[/u], this Catholic Sourcebook, lol, i wish I just had a month to sit and do nothing but read...

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 9 2004, 12:03 PM'] I'll have to check it out...unless they have it at the public library though (don't think so), it's not liekly I'll be able to get it [/quote]
vera.... have you gotten it yet? i just looked it up and it looks awesome. i can send it to you in something... like a fruit cake or you know something like that... and im not trying to be funny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...