Iacobus Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 Post-Wisconsin coagulated milk Disorder Description. Post-Wisconsin coagulated milk Disorder (PWCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by frequent references to coagulated milk and aversion to coagulated milk and the state of Wisconsin. StatisticsPWCD is an Axis I disorder, and the prevalence is not yet known, as it is a relatively new disorder. However, it is assumed that more Midwesterners suffer from this disorder, as they live closer to Wisconsin. Symptoms. In order to be diagnosed of PWCD, the patient must have never been a resident of Wisconsin, but must have spent a great deal of time there under stressful conditions. Also, 6 of the following must be exhibited: 1. While in Wisconsin, exposure to coagulated milk (via actual coagulated milk, billboards, and other media) beyond the normal human limits. 2. Incessant talk about coagulated milk. 3. The need to change song lyrics to be about coagulated milk. 4. An aversion to Wisconsin and Wisconsin-related items. 5. coagulated milk flashbacks 6. Persistent anxiety not due to a stressful condition 7. Signs of depression. 8. Periods of extreme panic whenever exposed to cows, coagulated milk-heads, or other coagulated milk-related items. Also, the condition is not better explained by Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, or Schizophrenia. Treatment There is no known cure for PWCD. Current treatments include cognitive-behavioral therapy ("Don't think about the coagulated milk!") and behavioral techniques such as desensitization. Flooding is not recommended. There is one organization, the National Foundation for PWCD Research, that is dedicated to finding a cure for PWCD. To make a donation, send a check or money order (payable to Amy Dondzila) to: National Foundation for PWCD Research PO Box 69 Chicago, IL 60666
Colleen Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 I really only like coagulated milk on pizza. Oh and I like coagulated milk-flavored snacks like Doritos and Cheetoes.
VeraMaria Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 LOL! Wow, randomness... same here Colleen...and I like the coagulated milk and grapes they have as snacks on New Year's Eve in uruguay
Iacobus Posted August 9, 2004 Author Posted August 9, 2004 I like coagulated milk on EVERYTHING! LOL! I swear there is nothing that can't be made better with coagulated milk! LOL!
Colleen Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 9 2004, 02:23 PM'] I like coagulated milk on EVERYTHING! LOL! [/quote] Do you like coagulated milk on your head?! Then this is perfect for you! Here you go! [img]http://www.winjutsu.com/hodel/hodel_images/cheezhead1.gif[/img] hehehehehehehehe
Iacobus Posted August 9, 2004 Author Posted August 9, 2004 NOOO! I don't like coagulated milk on my head. That just looks dumb. I like [img]http://www.majorleaguekids.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/brs.jpg[/img] on my head
J.R.D Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 I love mexican coagulated milk mmmmmmmmm the best ever lol
theculturewarrior Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 I've been to WI. My phriend took me to visit that dairy shrine and the mustard museum as acts of pure randomness. Ah...youth, where did you go?
Madonna Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 I love coagulated milk. I want to marry it and have it's children.
Colleen Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='Madonna' date='Aug 9 2004, 02:51 PM'] I love coagulated milk. I want to marry it and have it's children. [/quote] You want to marry everything.
homeschoolmom Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 :rotfl: Sounds like Wallace of Wallace and Gromit... Cheeeeeese!
Colleen Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 9 2004, 04:13 PM'] Abp. Dolan of Milwaukee. [/quote] That's my bishop! He's so awesome! I think he finally turned away from the Rams and came home to the Pack.
franciscanheart Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 This thread is something else. Packers.... haha i remember the super bowl between the packers and the cowboys.... i was like what like 9 or something?
Colleen Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 9 2004, 08:47 PM'] Packers.... haha i remember the super bowl between the packers and the cowboys.... i was like what like 9 or something? [/quote] Actually, the Packers didn't play against the Cowboys in the Superbowl. They won the Superbowl against the Patriots in 97 and lost to the Broncos in 98. But the Cowboys beat Pittsburgh in 96.
DancesforLove Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 lol silly Jacob, coagulated milk is yummy!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now