An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Still Like Me?

zwergel88

read the post first, Well?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, so after getting into a wicked nasty fight with some Phatmassers over politics, that ended with some name calling (on both sides, I'm sorry if I offended anyone), I figured that no one on Phatmass liked me anymore, so I didn't post or anything for like a week.

However, I just missed you guys so darn much that I had to come back. Phatmass is the best! So if you guys will take me back, I promise that I will never even glance at one of the political threads again, let alone post in one. I'm too young to vote anyway.

Please like me :( I like all of you! :sadder:

theculturewarrior

I like you Anna, and if somebody takes politics that seriously, with that little regard for your own conscience, they're probably not worth your time.

Livin_the_MASS

[quote name='zwergel88' date='Aug 9 2004, 08:39 PM'] Okay, so after getting into a wicked nasty fight with some Phatmassers over politics, that ended with some name calling (on both sides, I'm sorry if I offended anyone), I figured that no one on Phatmass liked me anymore, so I didn't post or anything for like a week.

However, I just missed you guys so darn much that I had to come back. Phatmass is the best! So if you guys will take me back, I promise that I will never even glance at one of the political threads again, let alone post in one. I'm too young to vote anyway.

Please like me :( I like all of you! :sadder: [/quote]
haha, cute!

humility awesome! ;)