Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Now That I'm Pham


Recommended Posts

Posted

yup, only 22 more days of it!

Posted

[quote name='mmmerf' date='Aug 10 2004, 01:51 PM'] and one borrowed from Mae West...

"Whenever I have to choose the lesser of to evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried yet." [/quote]
:lol:

that one can describe me pretty well

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='mmmerf' date='Aug 10 2004, 02:51 PM'] I've got two:
If I can't be a good example, I'll settle for being a horrible warning...

and one borrowed from Mae West...

"Whenever I have to choose the lesser of to evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried yet." [/quote]
:notworthy:
These are definitely me :D

Posted

argh im not even pham yet :P

franciscanheart
Posted

soon enough soon enough ^_^

Posted

but u just got on phatmass :P

franciscanheart
Posted

ive been here for like two weeks! im not that new....

Posted

haha ive been here for like 3 months :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...