MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 (edited) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Bushido_Boy/Japanese/PaULGIF.gif[/img] Norm. Edited August 10, 2004 by MorphRC
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Bushido_Boy/Japanese/PaULSanSerifGIF.gif[/img] San Serif
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Bushido_Boy/Japanese/PaULQuirkyGIF.gif[/img] Quirky
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Bushido_Boy/Japanese/PaULModernGIF.gif[/img] Modern
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Bushido_Boy/Japanese/PaULMangaGIF.gif[/img] Manga
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Bushido_Boy/Japanese/PaULCalligraphyGIF.gif[/img] Calligraphy
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Bushido_Boy/Japanese/PaULAntiqueGIF.gif[/img] Antique
theculturewarrior Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Me encantan tus caractaristicas japonesas...tu rostro es todo fino, como las geichas de japon! :wub:
theculturewarrior Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 No supe que tu nombre era "Norm." Es un nombre encantando, quede en mis pensamientos, me hace soñar de tus besos. :wub:
theculturewarrior Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Me hablas en idiomas extranjeras como una angelita chula. :wub:
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 Me you talk at idioms overseas such as an angelical cute ? май говорить высшая отметка за классную работу нормальный язык тот оленья кожа завертывать роковой символ
Tora-Musume Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I speak in idioms overseas with one cute angel?
theculturewarrior Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I said you speak to me in foreign languages like a cute little angel. At least I think that's what I said. Too late now. Game's over. Fin. It was nice while it lasted.
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 Lol okkkkkkk No more foreign languages?? I wanna speak RUSSSSSSSSSSSIAN
StColette Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Morph an idiom is a regional speech or dialect hehe
Tora-Musume Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I speak in foreign language with one ____ little angel? idiomas=idioms meaning the language or dialect extranjeras=if I got this right is extraneous meaning foreign. I am not sure what chula means. I know what a chalupa is...lol
theculturewarrior Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 In spanish I [i]think[/i] they use idioma to mean language as opposed to lingua which means tongue. La lingua española, The Spanish tongue. La idioma española, the Spanish language.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now