morostheos Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 I'll be in D.C. this week. If I happen by the Basilica there, I'll pick up stuff for ya.
Christie_M Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 [color="blue"] I think I could possibly get you one from the Cathirial of Our Lady of the Angels here in L.A. CA. [/color]
Guest T-Bone Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 Will you pay travel expenses? Seriously...I might be able to get one of my diocese, but its a 7 hour drive to get there...
cmotherofpirl Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 I will check Pittsburgh's St Paul. You ought to post a thread at Catholic forums as well.
Theoketos Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 Ok NO ROME FOR YOU! I will send you some from Wichita, KCK, and KCMO if you want...
kateri05 Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 ummm, i'm in LA... do you really WANT a picture or brochure of mine? (HSkid: "mommy, why does Mary look like a weird alien man on that church?" HSMom: "because, sweetie, Los Angeles is trying to be gender inclusive." HSkid: "whats gender inclusive?".... ) lol, sorry couldn't resist. if i can't laugh at it, i'll go nutz! : actually, on a helpful note, i do have a spare postcard of the Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton in Bladensburg MD. would you like that? its the inside of the Church, i think, does that matter?
homeschoolmom Posted May 16, 2006 Author Posted May 16, 2006 Yeah, whatever. I'll take whatever you have...
Sojourner Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 I suppose I could send you one too. I don't know if we have postcards though ... I'll have to ask around.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now