An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Bourne Sepremecy

mattosika

He carries me

my family and i watched the bourne identity and then went to see the bourne supremacy the next day. the sequel is pretty intense, but i liked it a lot. from what i've heard (from my aunt) though, the movies don't really follow the books that closely, but they still make good movies. i don't know that i would recommend them for younger people though -- they're kind of violent

White Knight

[quote]its based on books? [/quote]

Yes it is MorphRC, Well so far they are. and This series is cooler than James Bond and the Trible X series (XXX II is coming out and most likely there will be more to come after II)

• 2 weeks later...
White Knight

Ya people are wondering if its better than the first one, I'm not "Ohhh No, its not, First one had the Ball point pen scene in there." lol that was the best scene in the whole movie, the first one that is.

Noel's angel

well, the bourne supremacy wasnt that great if u ask me, they rushed the ending and the car chase left a lot to be desired, the camera work was wobbly and he anticipated everything too well for my liking, a bit too neat if u ask me.....

was intense. i have a question--what did Marie mean when she said "yes, you do" when dude said he has no choice [to get out of the life he found himself in]? did he have a choice? whatwherehow?