Lil Red Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 funny! i dunno about moose, but we have elk, deer, bears, wolves, cougars, snakes, eagles, etc. actually, we do have moose, i just had to think about it!
Ash Wednesday Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I would join y'all for a spot of tea anytime! I'm not too far from Lil Red, I'm in Washington state. We've got a lot of the pretty scenery and critters, too. Including moose. Ellenita I would also be looking for any excuse to go back to London. Depending on what schools I'm accepted at, I MIGHT be studying there next year. I love London soooo much. I might be studing in Sweden or Norway, instead. God only knows where the cards may fall. Sometimes I get really anxious thinking about it..... Mind if I spike my tea?
Lil Red Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 np, i'll be going home (as soon as i get my post count) and i'll be having a spot of spiked tea! j/k.
Lil Red Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 Washington is where my hubby is at right now, Ash! He's in Shelton, no, wait that was yesterday. Today he's in Olympia, no, that's this weekend. he's in limbo!!!!! j/k
jasJis Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Cool. A post-padding thread. I only need a few more to hit the magical, 'change your title' milestone of 3150. As we say in the South... hooooooooowhee!
St. Catherine Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote]Are there penguins in Alaska? [/quote] Sure at the zoo. If there is a zoo in Alaska. Don't penguins only live in the southern hemisphere? I mean in the wild. It seems like I heard that. Is it true?
immaculata Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 oh.... my friend Jeremy is going to Alaska and I made him promise to bring me home a penguin...
Tony Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 ok Ill help.. you can answer these all with different threads if you want. what is 4+1 what color is the sky? how many stars are in the US Flag how many letters in the alphabet? what does the word Phatmass start with? what is the Capital of Montana? what is the Capital of the United States? what time is it? :-P
jasJis Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I think you're right about penguins only living in the south. Aren't there some 'warm' weather penguins in South America where it doesn' freeze? [only a few more to go...]
Ellenita Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 You should know St Catherine, you're Zoo Keeper Champion!!!!! :crackup:
Lil Red Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 join the post paddin' jasJis!!! of course, you know you can't change your title right away?
jasJis Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 Dang. Gotta go back to work... 'til another day. :tiphat:
St. Catherine Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote]oh.... my friend Jeremy is going to Alaska and I made him promise to bring me home a penguin... [/quote] It is true. I figured out where I read it. In one of my kids nature books. Peguins are only found in the Southern Hemisphere. So ask a phatmasser in Australia for a penguin.
jasJis Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 10 2004, 06:30 PM'] of course, you know you can't change your title right away? [/quote] OMG! The horror and inequity! What's up with that?
Lil Red Posted August 10, 2004 Author Posted August 10, 2004 what time is it? beer o'clock (turn away, young uns)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now