Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks to all the little peeps who helped make it happen!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Let's throw a party in here!!!!

DancesforLove
Posted

HaHa WTG!! I'm trying to get to 1500 lol

Posted

congrats! :banana: I will get there too someday!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

woot!!! Congrats!! :D

Posted

thanks, thanks!

[img]http://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/happy043.gif[/img]


[img]http://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/happy042.gif[/img]

DancesforLove
Posted

LoL it goes faster than you think Zwergel (sorry I seem to have forgotten your name lol)

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 10 2004, 08:40 PM'] thanks, thanks!

[img]http://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/happy043.gif[/img]


[img]http://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/happy042.gif[/img] [/quote]
:rolling:

those smilies are just too much!!!

congrats on the 8000, i can't even phathom ever reaching that many!

DancesforLove
Posted

lol its fun when go on posting rants, when you post like 10 times a min lol I do that alot

Posted

yay she gets to go home now! lol.. Congrats on the 8000 posts Lil Red :)

Posted

okay, i'm going home now to :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

DancesforLove
Posted

aww ByeBye Red!

Posted

Good night everyone and God bless!!!

:tiphat: :tiphat: :priest: :priest: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Posted

congrats and good night lil red!!!

Posted

thanks, i'm tired after all that hard work yesterday!

Posted

and all that posting only raised my post per day count by .2! Now I'm at 20.5 instead of 20.3!

White Knight
Posted

Wow, thats alot of posts.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:cheer: Good job, Red! :cheer:

Posted

Let's get this party started...quickly!!!!
(ok, you'll only get that if you like old music)

Congrats Red!!!!!!!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Posted

good song, Carrie!

thanks!!!

i'm trying to catch cmom - she just passed 10,000 posts!!

whew!

cmotherofpirl
Posted (edited)

I did?

I DID

[color=red]WOW[/color]

Edited by cmotherofpirl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...