Donna Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 Az, that's so cool! Boy, the time does fly. Damien's 15 mths now and only just began crawling on knees. He was fast like a centipede on his stomach, tho. Hmm. You'll have to get Dani some knee skates soon. Gotta start 'em out right.
Azriel Posted August 14, 2004 Author Posted August 14, 2004 LOL! Thanks guys....watch out hsmom, I betcha hsbaby is going to run, not walk1 Gosh! Damien is 15 mos? Goodness - time flies. I love watching her grow up, but there is a sadness too. But it is amazing to see God's wonderous work growing up.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 Az: I'm soo happy for you! I look foward to the time when I can ask the same question!
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 oh man oh man oh man oh man!! im soo happy to hear that!! :wub: :wub: she sounds adorable you must be one proud mama!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now