theculturewarrior Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 Mi amigo de Yucatan dice que Uruguay es una pais de viejitos. Es la verdad? (Yo se que este momento es quizas sensitivo por ti, pero no puedo estar serio. Disculpame. ) Pues, a parte de ese, puedo dicerte que los alimentos de miento (como se dicen?), aunque problemas muy malas y impactante en la persona y su familia y amigos...they are often easier to treat than cancer or heart disease. But a relationship with God is critical in this. (It's a scientific FACT.) Your friend can live a rewarding, fulfilling life. Trust me. I know. Y a veces, hay que enfermar antes de conocer Dios. La vida es bellisima.
VeraMaria Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 Muchas gracias TCW. Eres gran amigo. Y Uruguay no es pais de viejitos, para to informacion, jaja : P Dios te bendiga . Vera
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 Hablo pantalones. Tengo un gatto en pantalones...
Iacobus Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 I am not sure what just was said. Anyone care to translate for moi?
theculturewarrior Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 He said he has a catt in pants.
theculturewarrior Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 Depends on what they're wearing.
curtins Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 yo tengo el gato en mis pantelones. thats saying i have a cat in my pants- im not too good on spanish even tho i take it. adios amigos
curtins Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 hey wait a second- mr. tcw- how do i know that ur not proposing to vera???? in spanish lol
rachael Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 this is why i stopped taking spanish after spanish 3....
Iacobus Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 curtins, read the recent threads it grants a clue as to context of this. He isn't even thinking of that.
theculturewarrior Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 Curtins...you can rest assured that I am not proposing to Vera because... 1. I am twenty eight years old, and she is fifteen. 2. I'm a non conformist, and only propose to women who haven't been proposed to in at least a little while. K? 3. Whenever I propose to a woman, after saying yes, they immediately cease speaking with me, and I don't want Vera to stop talking to me, because she's my amiguita. Capische?
VeraMaria Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 You say capische too TCW? I say it all the time. You're all the best. This thread made me laugh, especially [quote]Hablo pantalones. Tengo un gatto en pantalones... [/quote] I re-read something that I randomly found on "My Received Files"...it's an IM conversation between "Justices" Colleen, Micah and Jacob...remember, when I was accused of not sharing poems or making other people share poems. It's hilarious. Son tan graciosos todos que no me puedo quedar triste. La vida es bellisima.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 11 2004, 04:33 PM'] You say capische too TCW? I say it all the time. You're all the best. This thread made me laugh, especially I re-read something that I randomly found on "My Received Files"...it's an IM conversation between "Justices" Colleen, Micah and Jacob...remember, when I was accused of not sharing poems or making other people share poems. It's hilarious. Son tan graciosos todos que no me puedo quedar triste. La vida es bellisima. [/quote] How dare you put the word "justices" in quotation marks. I call for a trial of Vera for questioning our judicial authority!
theculturewarrior Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 You all are so gracious that I can't stay sad. Life is so beautiful. [quote]Son tan graciosos todos que no me puedo quedar triste. La vida es bellisima. [/quote]
VeraMaria Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 actually TCW, gracioso is a mix between "amusing" and "hilarious" lol. "I meant to say you're all so cheery I can't stay sad. Life is beautiful ."
theculturewarrior Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 Ah, me enseñez Vera, me enseñez.
homeschoolmom Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 I thought we were done with Spanish threads... My poor head can't deal with it (I have a horrible sinus headache-- blasted cold weather!!!) Maybe I'll go make L_D's peppermint concoction... Won't be any good without the whiskey, though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now