Phazzan Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 hi, mY names Phaz-azn.. I hav no frends but i really want some so we can hang out together and dooo cooL stough toghether. Wot u reckon? i dOnt klnow why i hav no frends, but everyone at scool piks on me cos im sh0rt n d0rky looking, cos mommy makes me pull my pants up above my waste and i wear a propeller hat. I aLways fought propellers hAts were kool, but i guess not hey HA EHEHA LOL. so, wHo wants 2 bee my frend? i pay U money. fankss Pha-azrn
theculturewarrior Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 Hey...sounds like we have a lot in common.
Phazzan Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 homoskloolmOm, i pay you 50 doller a day to hang out wif pha-azzarn and be my frend. [quote]Hey...sounds like we have a lot in common. [/quote] u wEar a propellar hAt too?
theculturewarrior Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 No. I wear a hat that says, "Phat DAWG." It's like West Coast Choppers but better...I got it at the flea market.
homeschoolmom Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 12 2004, 09:25 AM'] homoskloolmOm, i pay you 50 doller a day to hang out wif pha-azzarn and be my frend. [/quote] okay... I'm a little low on cash... I'll be your friend for awhile....
Phazzan Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 12 2004, 09:27 AM'] No. I wear a hat that says, "Phat DAWG." It's like West Coast Choppers but better...I got it at the flea market. [/quote] your k0ool. we shoold hAng out togefer sometime. leTs bee fremds kay? HEHEAh lol, ur Phunny!
Phazzan Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 12 2004, 09:28 AM'] okay... I'm a little low on cash... I'll be your friend for awhile.... [/quote] YAY! n0w i hav too frends. homesshk00lmoms n dakultcherwArrios. iM finilly poOpular! yAy!
theculturewarrior Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 Are you laughing at me? :skitzo: Why is everybody laughing at me??? :skitzo:
Phazzan Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 HAAHAhaahdqhAHAH1~!~! lol lol UR soo phuNny and coool!!!!
Phazzan Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 oKay im over yoo, yoo sark. i wAnt KNew frends! wHo else wnats 2 bee my besT frend?
Paladin D Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 I want to be ya friend, but you're hardly on MSN!
Phazzan Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 pAldin D, i l00k at u n see yoo dont wear propellant hAts, therEfor you not Koool nuff to Bee my frend. get propEllor haT and we discuss.
Paladin D Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 12 2004, 10:42 AM'] pAldin D, i l00k at u n see yoo dont wear propellant hAts, therEfor you not Koool nuff to Bee my frend. get propEllor haT and we discuss. [/quote] *Gets his gun*
Tora-Musume Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 (edited) [font="comic"][color=blue] Me wunts to be yor fiend!! [/color][/font] [font="comic"][color=red]Me can be :batman: end yoo can be Robin. Me hav a prupelint hat wif difrint colors end me also hav giv yoo if yoo be my fiend. Me olso git piked on couse no feefies in front. Me askd Santa Clause for my too fwont toot for Cristmas. Me bin a good grl this yeer. [/color][/font] Gotta Love Me! Edited August 12, 2004 by Tora-Musume
stef22 Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 (edited) [quote]*Gets his gun*[/quote] Uh oh! Too much western shooter for you! Stay outta the arcade you gunslinger! Phaz bro, we can be mates if you want, take a peek bro, I got the propellor hat. I had it since I was a baby. Mother said it was a wedding gift. I treasure it to this day. [img]http://www.geocities.com/spazlack/stefanwbeanie.jpg[/img] **EDIT Um...when did my face explode? Seriously how did the pic get that big? Help? Edited August 12, 2004 by stef22
Crusader_4 Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 Stefan...stefan....stefan...(you rock my socks) hahhaha lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now