Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Urgent Prayer Request


Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I posted this in the prayer board as well, but I'm hoping if I put it here more people will see and read it. Thank you in advance for any prayers you offer up for this family!

A family friend is at the hospital right now with her fiance's family. Her future father in law, Mr. Meyers, just had surgery to remove some cancer and has contracted pneumonia, they are afraid he won't last through the night. Please pray for this family!!!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Prayers!

Posted

Okay, I pray since I'm in a praying mood today.:)

daugher-of-Mary
Posted

bump and praying!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Thank you guys so much. I know the family will really appreciate the prayers.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

bump

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

bump

Posted

praying... please let us know what happened

theculturewarrior
Posted

Praying. :)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Thank you all for the prayers. When I get an update from my sister I will let you know whats going on.

lifeteenchick527
Posted

PRAYERS!!!!

cmotherofpirl
Posted

prayer bump

Posted

have you heard anything yet?? I'm praying.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...