MorphRC Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 28 2004, 11:38 PM'] hee, my name is beth, God bless u too Aaron, and u too Morph, i dont know ur real name, but anyway [/quote] Paul
White Knight Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 28 2004, 08:08 AM'] hee, my name is beth, God bless u too Aaron, and u too Morph, i dont know ur real name, but anyway [/quote] My name is Aaron. GBY.
jmjtina Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 so does she have to marry or what? Princess Diaries 2 says something about how she has to get married.......
White Knight Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 Previews say she has to get married within 30 days to receive her money. lol
Noel's angel Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 Aaron likes chick flicks then???? lol, im just messin
White Knight Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 lol, ohhhh no I like Action movies, thats my style lol, I onyl see chick flicks if I have to, I only knew about the story to this movie, because I saw the preview when I watched Around the World in 80 Days, and Alien vs. Predator. lol.
Soldier4Him Posted August 31, 2004 Author Posted August 31, 2004 [quote]so does she have to marry or what? Princess Diaries 2 says something about how she has to get married....... [/quote] see the movie and you'll find out.
Noel's angel Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 i see, aaron. im an action fan too, none of these girly rubbish movies for me, i want to see some action!!!!!
Noel's angel Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 indeed, i like movies where something actually happens, none of these "teenage girl dilemma" movies for me!
St. Catherine Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 it was a cute show. went with my three year old
White Knight Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Sep 1 2004, 06:37 AM'] indeed, i like movies where something actually happens, none of these "teenage girl dilemma" movies for me! [/quote] lol, I'm proud of ya. more action films are needed, and not only are they needed, but they need some actual [b]"heart"[/b] in them, alot of these action films dont care anymore about how they display themselves.
Soldier4Him Posted September 4, 2004 Author Posted September 4, 2004 hey Noel's angel.... watch Joan of Arc starring Leelee Sobieski. It's an action movie. WITH A GIRL! hehehe....best of both worlds.
White Knight Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 lol, I saw Joans Arc, the older one, it was okay I guess. Not too fond of French History though.
Noel's angel Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 Naw, im actually so bored at the minute, i cant really think of anything to say
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now