Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 Jen at least deserves Church Faithful, but I've heard some say Church Militant (I wouldn't know because I don't hang out much in the Debate Table). If you agree, sign here!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 I will sign, but I don't know if my vote counts for much...
lifeteenchick527 Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 i think she should be micah!!! ~ALENA~ aka...lifeteenchick527 hehe
Colleen Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 Jennie should be either Church Faithful or Church Militant. She has shown that she is completely loyal to the Church and also does great with apologetics, especially Marian apologetics. [i]Colleen[/i]
StColette Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 aww guys thanks lol what a wonderful thing to see when you first get on Phatmass lol
ilovechrist Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 is it possible for somebody to skip CF, and become Militant? cuz that's Jenny!!!
VeraMaria Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 (edited) I will sign.... [i]VeraMaria[/i] Jennie deserves it! Edited August 13, 2004 by VeraMaria
Aloysius Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=e566d3d822f8d69f7215198ae8fee9ef&search_in=posts&result_type=posts&highlite="]Evidence[/url] I say make her Church Faithful.
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 It would be super wicked awesome if St. Colette was a member of a group.
Maddalena Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 (edited) I'll give my vote, from one Jenny to another. [i]Jenny[/i] Edited August 13, 2004 by Maddalena
Aloysius Posted August 13, 2004 Posted August 13, 2004 [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=2b5aeadc65bfb0d74517982d26f44613&search_in=posts&result_type=posts&highlite="]Based on this evidence: thedude deserves Church Faithful as much as StCollette, so for consistency's sake i say either both or neither[/url]
StColette Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 man I thought thedude was already Church Faithful
let_go_let_God Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 I agree both should at least be church faithful if not militant. [i]let_go_let_God[/i] a.k.a. [i]Amanda[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now