Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Should Be Done...


Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

This thread is for ladies only.

I asked flowery to marry me, and no sooner did she not post, than did I flirt passionately with sundry phatmassers. This crime must be addressed. What should we do with me. I throw myself upon your mercy.

Flowery mentioned Barney, long ago. Maybe you have a better idea.

Should we lock me up in a geriatrics center?

Should we have me flogged yet again?

You decide.

Give me options, and then we'll have a poll. K? Questions? Comments? Death threats?

Posted

::cough: sundry? lil ol' me?


You admitted your crime. Go confess, flog yourself, and then find flowery and live happily ever after!

Posted

Oh dear...

Here we go again :P

Posted

Maybe you should hold off on the proposals until you're ready to quit flirting ... just a thought. I mean, this is your second proposal in as many months, right?

:P

Posted

although death threats might be fun :lol:

theculturewarrior
Posted
:unsure:
theculturewarrior
Posted

How about a thread just for Phlowery to phlogg me.

theculturewarrior
Posted
:boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink:
cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 13 2004, 04:36 PM'] How about a thread just for Phlowery to phlogg me. [/quote]
nah, you are way too eager :D

theculturewarrior
Posted
:(



















:sadder:
















:cry:


















:sadder: snifle, sob,

















:cry:
Posted

how about stoning?

let_go_let_God
Posted

Let (s)he who is with out sin cast the first stone.

TCW you've admitted your mistake, go confess it if you must but it should be up to flowery to deem your punishment not us. Although I feel that flogging for flirting is a lil harsh.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Flowery wants to marry Barney the Dinosaur?

Posted

I don't know what's wrong with Flowery, but she was over me the first day we met. She must have been intimidated by my meer presence and the mindblowing awe I tend to radiate, but once I told her I loved her then proposed, she got awefully scared and ran away. Poor girl, she must be very shy. :(

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Sorry, dude, but Barney is a tough act to follow. He loves you, he loves me.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 13 2004, 10:55 PM'] I don't know what's wrong with Flowery, but she was over me the first day we met.  She must have been intimidated by my meer presence and the mindblowing awe I tend to radiate, but once I told her I loved her then proposed, she got awefully scared and ran away.  Poor girl, she must be very shy. :( [/quote]
:huh: ookay im just going to leave that one alone :leave:



and TCW you could have told me before asking to marry me that you were a :sweat: [i] laddddiiies[/i] man! :rolling:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...