Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey,

I was wondering if I could attach a miraculous medal to my scapular? I have a crucifix and a benedictine medal it came with. I hope to get it enrolled in the brown scapular on Monday, but Sunday I renew my consecration to the Blessed Mother, and would like to be sure I'd wear the miraculous medal, and I"ve only come up with attaching it to the scapular.

I know there are certian rules for the enrollment in brown scapular, Ie: No plastic, not clipped or pinned to clothing, etc.

Thanks for your answer!

Mary Intercede,

Eddie

Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Mary, Pray for us.

Posted

JMJ
8/17 - Twentieth Tuesday

the_rev,

Yeah, you can attach any religious medals that you want to your scapular.

Yours,
Pio Nono

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...