MorphRC Posted August 14, 2004 Author Posted August 14, 2004 Fill in what other movies you liked that are 'Classics'
Antonius Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 Dude, classic what? Classic WW2 movie? Classic musical? Classic action film? If it's clasic in general, I would have to say that Citizen Kane really is the greatest American film ever made. I think we need a more specified poll of "classic" movies.
Noel's angel Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 THE GOONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SUCH A CLASSIC
MarieCecilia Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 I can only think of one movie (and that's because I did a review on it for a "paper") but yeah...it just happens to have Catholic content....has anyone seen "The Bells of St. Mary's?". I would consider that a classic.
Socrates Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Patton!! ("No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country . . .")
White Knight Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 [quote][b]("No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country . . .")[/b][/quote] [b]"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country, but they make the other poor bastards die for theirs." - George Patton[/b] lol
White Knight Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 (edited) I can name serveal in Each one form. [b]Classic Action[/b] [b]The Terminator Terminator II Judgement Day Terminator III: Rise of the Machines Rambo Rambo II: First Blood Rambo III Predator Predator II Aliens Robocop I Robocop II Die Hard Die Hard II: Die Harder Die Hard III: With A Vengence Lethal Weapon I Lethal Weapon II Lethal Weapon III Lethal Weapon IV Rocky I Rocky II Rocky III Rocky IV Rocky V [u]Classic Comedy[/u] Airplane Airplane II The Original Three Stooges The GOONIES The Burbs [u]Classic Science Fiction/Fantasy.[/u] Star Wars Episode's 4-6 Planet of the Apes TRON Star Trek The Motion Picture[/b] [b][u]Classic Horror[/u] Halloween Physco Night of the Living Dead Dawn of the Dead Original Erinest The Movie[/b] Theres more but I'm too lazy to post them right now lol. Edited August 17, 2004 by White Knight
MorphRC Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='White Knight' date='Aug 17 2004, 05:37 PM'] [b]"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country, but they make the other poor bastards die for theirs." - George Patton[/b] lol [/quote] lol lol
track2004 Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 How about Classics like: Casablanca My Fair Lady Citizen Kane The Godfather (s) Rear Window Lawrence of Arabia
Noel's angel Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I must agree with White Knight, those are some of the best movies ever. Im also a big fan of the Nighmare On Elm Street seies, but that could have something to do with my lifelong infactuation with Freddy!!!!! :freddy:
Noel's angel Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 Me too, they all run really strangely, plus, in the first one, theres a sheep, and sheep rock
Noel's angel Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 I know, it isnt really a classic, yet. But, i think one of the best films around has to be Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, i just love that film
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now