MC Just Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/mcjustofphatmassmusic.htm"]My Newest Works[/url] aight Ya'll I went back to samples so, these beats are steaming hot, so becareful aight? Wear a neck brace too. oh and I'm not reponsible for neck breakage....
golden.silence Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 (edited) It's not comin up MC Just... Does it work for you? Edited August 14, 2004 by golden.silence
MC Just Posted August 14, 2004 Author Posted August 14, 2004 Maintainance going on..... I hate that...
golden.silence Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 The Mary beat is OFF THE HOOK!!! Well done, MC Just...
point5 Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 victory and uncontrollable fire are super ill...I want to rip both apart...maybe we could use one for the eucharist track or somethin were did you samples from for those...mad props very sick beats
MC Just Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 yeah they just sound crappy on lo-fi.... Whatever you think would go for the eucharist track...
RemnantRules Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Blessed Be God!!! Just sick beats. Can't wait to hear the mad lyrics on the Mary song! Keep it up brother. God Bless Jason Gregory RemnantRoadie
MC Just Posted August 18, 2004 Author Posted August 18, 2004 [quote name='flip' date='Aug 18 2004, 11:02 AM'] i want the zealous beat [/quote] okey dokey...
SoulMan_Mr_G Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 Can I have 'Un-controllable Fire', or is that already spoken for? I think it's very Sick !
MC Just Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 [quote name='SoulMan_Mr_G' date='Aug 19 2004, 12:08 AM'] Can I have 'Un-controllable Fire', or is that already spoken for? I think it's very Sick ! [/quote] okey dokey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now