littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 i came online...after 4 days of not posting.....came on tonite and i just have to give up! theres too many threads im literally skimming titles!! TITLES!! does anyone remember the days when i posted in every thread? geez what happen to those days? okay well i'll be gone till later this week...........
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 Oh and i'll just be MIA for a couple of days......... dotn get too excited!
Tony Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 God bless. good luck on the finals.. I will pray you do well
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 thanks tony!! i really appreciate it! im a mess and have alot of stress right now.....
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 and i haven't been on paltalk in AAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEESSSSSS!!
StColette Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 awwww Flowery in my prayers girlie !!!!!!!!! Good Luck, St Thomas Aquinas and St Catherine of Alexandria be with Flowery !!
StColette Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 awwww I'm in scrubs right now lol I can be your doctor lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 15 2004, 04:11 AM'] awwww I'm in scrubs right now lol I can be your doctor lol [/quote] as long as your the kind of doc who hands out candy to their patients lol
StColette Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 lol I have a brownie next to me right now lol you want that ? lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 i would but im on a diet LOL save it for me so when i can eat it! hahaha
Tony Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 the doctors around here hand out tacos, so very tasty and good for you, I hear....
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Aug 15 2004, 04:17 AM'] the doctors around here hand out tacos, so very tasty and good for you, I hear.... [/quote]
StColette Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash Wednesday Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 Hmm... I see I'm not the only one up at odd hours at the moment.
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 i have! :wave: wait! uh.. i mean...... im heading right over there right now! :tiphat: hahha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now