Phazzan Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 17 2004, 08:48 AM'] How about the ever so original "Hey Phazzan! What's up?" [/quote] I'm sorry, that doesn't do anything to feed my ego. How about "Hey Phazzan! You rock my world!" See, that's much better. Thanks Vera!
Phazzan Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 17 2004, 09:28 AM'] You're cool, Phazzan. [/quote] I know.
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 I like you Phaz. Forget all that stuff I said about you reeking of death and being a weak enemy. I was just trying to be phunny. You're the best!
homeschoolmom Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 :hammer: Alright, 'nuff already... this is hurting my sweet tooth...
Phazzan Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 17 2004, 09:36 AM'] I like you Phaz. Forget all that stuff I said about you reeking of death and being a weak enemy. You're the best! [/quote] I sincerely hope you're joking.
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 No...I'm not joking. I think you're pretty cool. [b]Sincerely I do.[/b]
VeraMaria Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 17 2004, 11:22 AM'] I'm sorry, that doesn't do anything to feed my ego. How about "Hey Phazzan! You rock my world!" See, that's much better. Thanks Vera! [/quote] [quote]No...I'm not joking. I think you're pretty cool. Sincerely I do. [/quote] Oh, no! Phazzan, can I be your new enemy?
Phazzan Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 17 2004, 09:47 AM'] No...I'm not joking. I think you're pretty cool. [b]Sincerely I do.[/b] [/quote] Well I know that already, but it's not like I took offense to your insults, I knew you were joking, and guess what, SO WAS I!
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 [quote]Well I know that already, but it's not like I took offense to your insults, I knew you were joking, and guess what, SO WAS I! [/quote] And so was I...to the Nth degree!
Phazzan Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 17 2004, 09:50 AM'] Phazzan, can I be your new enemy? [/quote] Yes. TWC's gone all weird on me.
Phazzan Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 17 2004, 09:52 AM'] Are weirdos worthy of praise and glory? [/quote] This coming from someone who spends all day every day on PM. I may be weird, but like TWC said, I'm one cool weirdo! :skitzo:
VeraMaria Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 TWC...The Weather Channel... Phazzan, pleased to be your new enemy, :tiphat:
Phazzan Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 17 2004, 09:59 AM'] Phazzan, pleased to be your new enemy, :tiphat: [/quote] You know, the Bible requires us to :wub: our enemies Vera.
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Wow, that's the first time I've seen very use the :wub: smilie with Phannaz.
VeraMaria Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 17 2004, 12:06 PM'] Wow, that's the first time I've seen very use the :wub: smilie with Phannaz. [/quote] :wub: = healthy Christian love for your enemy.
Phazzan Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 17 2004, 10:06 AM'] Wow, that's the first time I've seen very use the :wub: smilie with Phannaz. [/quote] This is a momentus occasion for us all. Oh Vera... :wub:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now