dUSt Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 Update: Open for all to test... [url="http://www.59beads.com"]http://www.59beads.com[/url]
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 What's a rosary??? j/k Yeah, I'll be a beta tester here are my stats: Browser: Opera v7.54 Processor: Athlon 64 3200+ Memory: 1 GB OS: Windows XP Professional Internet connection: cable Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Lil Red Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 i'll pray during this time! i have most of your requirements, but sometimes i get stuck on some terminology. so i will bow out, but i will pray very hard!!
ironmonk Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I should be able help in the evenings..... Win XP - what else is there Mon 1: 1280x1024 Mon 2: 1024 x 768 Use IE 6, Mozilla, Firefox T-1 & Cable God Bless, ironmonk
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I'd do it, but I'm not sure how good my terminology is. I have Mozilla Firefox .8, just in case I'm the only one.
Theoketos Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 Blessed be God! Windows Me DSL IE 6 and Mozilla Firefox 8 800x600 (not my max)
Iacobus Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I should be able to help out, XP Home Cable LAN connention 800x600 IE6
Carnanc Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I believe I may qualify, though I'm not sure how much I really know I have Windows Me DSL 1024x768 MSN Explorer 9.1 Dell Dimension 4100
Sojourner Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I would love to have a Mac ... but alas, I do not.
Tony Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 18 2004, 06:30 PM'] What about Netscape users? [/quote] Any cavemen here?
Lil Red Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I've got a Mac. - browser type(s) and version --Safari 1.2.3 (v125.9) - computer type and operating system --PowerBook G4, Mac OS X Version 10.3.5, 1.33 GHz - internet connection speed --cable - screen resolution --1064 x 768
ilovechrist Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 i would offer... but my computer is horrible.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 Another volunteer from the Mac squad! -Internet Explorer - 466 MHz PowerPC G4, Mac OS 10.3.3 - Cable internet connection -1024x768 My Mac at work is much juicier. It's got -Internet Exploder -OS X, more hardware stuff, G5 -T1 connection -1280 x 1024 resolution. And my old man's computer I'm on at the moment: -Opera (Dad calls it "Oprah") -Windows XP, 2.39 GHz -Cable connection -1024x768
Lil Red Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 hey Ash, i'm getting the new iMac G5 in a month!
Mr. Cube Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 (edited) Sure, I'll help.[list] [*] Browsers: Mozilla 1.4, Gnome epiphany 1.0, Konqueror 3.1.4 [*] CPU: athlon 1.7GHz [*] OS: Suse linux 9.0 kernel 2.4.21 [*] Connection: 56k dialup [*] Resolution: 1280x1024 [/list]and the other computer:[list] [*] Browsers: IE6 [*] CPU: Intel Celeron 2.4GHz [*] OS: Windws XP Home [*] Connection: 56k dialup [*] Resolution: 1024x768 [/list] Edited August 19, 2004 by Mr. Cube
Iacobus Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 I think I could test it in Mosiac (Sp?). Yeh you know the 1st graphical internet brower. It was from IL. Gotta have Midwest pride. But I am not sure I can get it to work at all.
MorphRC Posted August 19, 2004 Posted August 19, 2004 Browser: IE 6.0.2800 Processor: AMD -K6-2 Memory: 522MB RAM OS: Windows XP Professional, SP1 Internet connection: Dial Up Resolution: 800x600 Graphics: DirectX 9 - Trident Blade 3D i7 -8MB [Wow Aint I Lucky].
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now