An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zeyeon

louisville

i was searching soundclick.com for Christian hip hop the other day and i found an artist by the name zeyeON. here's the link [mod]Obscene material. --Era Might[/mod]
this so-called Christian rap is as non-Christian as it gets.

listen to the song "vatican confessions" playing when you enter the site. while Catholic rappers like 5 point covenant share thier faith by explaining it through sensible apologetics in thier lyrics, zeyeON uses a bit of a different tactic. he thinks that he can bring people to protestantism by cursing out anyone who is not part of his protestant faith. i think this guy needs to work on his apologetics skills.
take a note from zeyeON on what not to do when sharing the faith.

Edited by Era Might

[mod]Inappropriate. --Era Might[/mod]

I think I just displayed his view of evangalization.

Please never do this, because if you do, you are fighting for the Enemy.

God bless,

Mikey

Edited by Era Might

JMJ

Wow, he shoots the priest.... umm..... [mod]Edited. --Era Might[/mod]

What is up with this guy? Has he no love for Jesus's words.

ARGHH this music is so stupid.. excuse me while I turn it off...

God bless, and I hope that all who listen to this never take it to heart.

Mikey

JMJ

I've been listenin to his stuff, and I finally realized why Protestantism and Catholicism are so seperate.. however, I think he's a Jehovah's witness.

God bless,

Mikey

You can spit knowledge and nobody want's to here it, but if you spit ignorance everyone is feeling it..... These guys are wack, they aren't even Christians.... if they were I'd might rip them lyrically and kick some knowledge for them... oh well I'd just be wasting my breath.

Many prayers for them, and more inspiration to keep doing what I'm doing.

Pax Christi
~S.

THAT IS THE WORST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGH!

And this guy calls himself a christian? Are you sure? He sounds messed up!

• 2 years later...

[mod]Advocating violence. --Era Might[/mod]

If i've offended you... then don't listen to my stuff lol. what's wrong you don't have an off switch? I love how you [mod]Personal insult[/mod] find it necessary to talk about me behind my back rather than discussing my lyrics with me directly.

Saying I have no love for Jesus's words... YALL are the ones deciding to totally disregard the instructions in the Book of Mathew regarding how to handle problems with fellow christians.

you go to them first, then you get a witness, then you go to the congregation. Do you see me making posts on random message boards about YOU judging YOU in how you decide to discuss my stuff?

NO

I've been put in a place to do what I do. And just because YOU don't understand it... doesn't mean someone else isn't getting fed off of it.

The difference between people like me, and people like yall... is that we don't lie to ourselves that we're perfect.

Edited by Era Might

[quote name='MC Just' post='330049' date='Aug 26 2004, 06:07 PM']
I wanna battle these [mod]Edited. --Era Might[/mod]...
[/quote]

No you don't lol

[quote name='MichaelFilo' post='323983' date='Aug 21 2004, 09:50 PM']
JMJ

I've been listenin to his stuff, and I finally realized why Protestantism and Catholicism are so seperate.. however, I think he's a Jehovah's witness.

God bless,

Mikey
[/quote]

I share alot of beliefs with Jehovah's whitnesses, however I do not believe salvation is solely allocated for an exclusive club.

[quote name='Sammy Blaze' post='328556' date='Aug 25 2004, 04:27 PM']
You can spit knowledge and nobody want's to here it, but if you spit ignorance everyone is feeling it..... These guys are wack, they aren't even Christians.... if they were I'd might rip them lyrically and kick some knowledge for them... oh well I'd just be wasting my breath.

Many prayers for them, and more inspiration to keep doing what I'm doing.

Pax Christi
~S.
[/quote]

Why would you be wasting your breath? Don't think about what you have to say, just say what's on your heart. People are going to judge you no matter what... as this thread prooves. But as long as you have a FIRM faith that only God is your judge then those kats don't even phase you.