Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

i was searching soundclick.com for Christian hip hop the other day and i found an artist by the name zeyeON. here's the link [mod]Obscene material. --Era Might[/mod]
this so-called Christian rap is as non-Christian as it gets.

listen to the song "vatican confessions" playing when you enter the site. while Catholic rappers like 5 point covenant share thier faith by explaining it through sensible apologetics in thier lyrics, zeyeON uses a bit of a different tactic. he thinks that he can bring people to protestantism by cursing out anyone who is not part of his protestant faith. i think this guy needs to work on his apologetics skills.
take a note from zeyeON on what not to do when sharing the faith.

Edited by Era Might
golden.silence
Posted

Waste of time...

Such lies...

We really need to pray for people like this...

Posted (edited)

[mod]Inappropriate. --Era Might[/mod]

I think I just displayed his view of evangalization.

Please never do this, because if you do, you are fighting for the Enemy.

God bless,

Mikey

Edited by Era Might
Posted

JMJ

Wow, he shoots the priest.... umm..... [mod]Edited. --Era Might[/mod]

What is up with this guy? Has he no love for Jesus's words.

ARGHH this music is so stupid.. excuse me while I turn it off...

God bless, and I hope that all who listen to this never take it to heart.

Mikey

Posted

JMJ

I've been listenin to his stuff, and I finally realized why Protestantism and Catholicism are so seperate.. however, I think he's a Jehovah's witness.

God bless,

Mikey

Posted

You can spit knowledge and nobody want's to here it, but if you spit ignorance everyone is feeling it..... These guys are wack, they aren't even Christians.... if they were I'd might rip them lyrically and kick some knowledge for them... oh well I'd just be wasting my breath.

Many prayers for them, and more inspiration to keep doing what I'm doing.

Pax Christi
~S.

Posted

[mod]Edited. Suffice to say MC Just disapproves. --Era Might[/mod]

Posted

I wanna battle these [mod]Edited. --Era Might[/mod]...

Posted

THAT IS THE WORST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!







ARGGGGGGGGGH!

And this guy calls himself a christian? Are you sure? He sounds messed up!

Posted

you know what? Sammy Blaze is right... It's not even worth it. Let's just pray for em...

Posted

The hymn comes to mind "They will know we are Christians by our Love".

God bless,

Mikey

Posted

That is sick.

  • 2 years later...
Posted (edited)

[mod]Advocating violence. --Era Might[/mod]

If i've offended you... then don't listen to my stuff lol. what's wrong you don't have an off switch? I love how you [mod]Personal insult[/mod] find it necessary to talk about me behind my back rather than discussing my lyrics with me directly.

Saying I have no love for Jesus's words... YALL are the ones deciding to totally disregard the instructions in the Book of Mathew regarding how to handle problems with fellow christians.

you go to them first, then you get a witness, then you go to the congregation. Do you see me making posts on random message boards about YOU judging YOU in how you decide to discuss my stuff?

NO

I've been put in a place to do what I do. And just because YOU don't understand it... doesn't mean someone else isn't getting fed off of it.

The difference between people like me, and people like yall... is that we don't lie to ourselves that we're perfect.

Edited by Era Might
Posted

[quote name='MC Just' post='330049' date='Aug 26 2004, 06:07 PM']
I wanna battle these [mod]Edited. --Era Might[/mod]...
[/quote]

No you don't lol

[quote name='MichaelFilo' post='323983' date='Aug 21 2004, 09:50 PM']
JMJ

I've been listenin to his stuff, and I finally realized why Protestantism and Catholicism are so seperate.. however, I think he's a Jehovah's witness.

God bless,

Mikey
[/quote]

I share alot of beliefs with Jehovah's whitnesses, however I do not believe salvation is solely allocated for an exclusive club.

[quote name='Sammy Blaze' post='328556' date='Aug 25 2004, 04:27 PM']
You can spit knowledge and nobody want's to here it, but if you spit ignorance everyone is feeling it..... These guys are wack, they aren't even Christians.... if they were I'd might rip them lyrically and kick some knowledge for them... oh well I'd just be wasting my breath.

Many prayers for them, and more inspiration to keep doing what I'm doing.

Pax Christi
~S.
[/quote]

Why would you be wasting your breath? Don't think about what you have to say, just say what's on your heart. People are going to judge you no matter what... as this thread prooves. But as long as you have a FIRM faith that only God is your judge then those kats don't even phase you.

Posted

lol @ the moderator editing my post for a "personal insult"... yet not editing MC Just for callins us "idiots"

Seems like yall are acting more like hypocrites than fair christians.

Posted

This thread is 2 years old, and this is the first time I have seen it. The appropriate edits have been made.

Again, welcome to Phatmass. If you are interested in some kind of discussion, we have a debate section. Just letting you know that we are available. There are lots of knowledgeable people here; all we ask is that you respect us, and we will respect you.

Peace.

Posted

[quote name='Era Might' post='1124813' date='Nov 20 2006, 11:44 PM']This thread is 2 years old, and this is the first time I have seen it. The appropriate edits have been made.

Again, welcome to Phatmass. If you are interested in some kind of discussion, we have a debate section. Just letting you know that we are available. There are lots of knowledgeable people here; all we ask is that you respect us, and we will respect you.

Peace.[/quote]

like wise. Hope i am not judged too negatively for responding to the personal assults directed at me.

rollingcatholic
Posted

[quote name='zeyeon' post='1124815' date='Nov 20 2006, 10:53 PM']
like wise. Hope i am not judged too negatively for responding to the personal assaults directed at me.

But yea definitely do a track. I'm always down to listen to different perspectives.
[/quote]

Yeah...you're really showin' it...

Judge a tree by its fruits...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...