Laudate_Dominum Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='traichuoi' date='Aug 20 2004, 04:15 AM'] when someone passes through phoenix, let me know... [/quote] ok.
Brother Adam Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 Yeah, at first I though - "Woah, and elf from LOTR!" when I saw L_D. lol, kidding. It was cool to get to meet him and Andrea's chocolate lab, Fudge. We are so glad we have been able to meet so many phatmassers and hope to meet more in the future
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Aug 20 2004, 05:19 AM'] Yeah, at first I though - "Woah, and elf from LOTR!" when I saw L_D. lol, kidding. It was cool to get to meet him and Andrea's chocolate lab, Fudge. We are so glad we have been able to meet so many phatmassers and hope to meet more in the future [/quote] LOL!! Yeah, Fudge rocks the house! And I suppose being a LOTR elf would be cool too (bow and arrows rule).. wait, they have secret powers too! That is cool!! But I still say Church Scholars are like Gandalfs.
Brother Adam Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 (edited) It's too bad you aren't around tonight, you could swing by our house and I could show off bookshelf after bookshelf of all the Catholic books I've aquired. Course....knowing we are about to actually live on the same street! W00t! Edited August 20, 2004 by Brother Adam
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Aug 20 2004, 05:30 AM'] It's too bad you aren't around tonight, you could swing by our house and I could show off bookshelf after bookshelf of all the Catholic books I've aquired. Course....knowing we are about to actually live on the same street! W00t! [/quote] Aww, sweet! Well I forgot to mention that in Andrea's parking lot I have a van stacked full with books!!!! I had them stored in my mom's basement for a time but now that I have a big house in Steubenville all to myself I plan on turning one of the rooms into a library. You'll have to come over and check it!
homeschoolmom Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 19 2004, 11:57 PM'] Do you's like all live in the same street or something? Why didn't I get an invite? [/quote] You could go meet cappie! Everyone likes him...
Phazzan Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 I don't think I know that person, but I don't like him already.
homeschoolmom Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 20 2004, 07:35 AM'] I don't think I know that person, but I don't like him already. [/quote] Probably not... he's a Church Scholar... I think he lives in Sydney...
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 cappie is a fransican if im not mistaken and [i]very[/i] cool. i wish i could meet L_D in real life! when are you gonna swing by where I live eh? LOL well thats cool that they got to meet you! you guys are so lucky!!
Phazzan Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 20 2004, 08:08 AM'] cappie is a fransican if im not mistaken and [i]very[/i] cool. [/quote] He's not as cool as me though. But definitely cooler than TCW.
homeschoolmom Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 20 2004, 08:11 AM'] He's not as cool as me though. But definitely cooler than TCW. [/quote] well, that goes without saying...
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 20 2004, 08:11 AM'] He's not as cool as me though. But definitely cooler than TCW. [/quote] dude, shudup, the man has secret powers alright! :rotfl:
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 20 2004, 08:08 AM'] cappie is a fransican if im not mistaken and [i]very[/i] cool. i wish i could meet L_D in real life! when are you gonna swing by where I live eh? LOL well thats cool that they got to meet you! you guys are so lucky!! [/quote] oh flowery, I wish I could meet you too!!!! If I'm ever in Texas I will make a point of it, but I can't predict when that might be. Of course we may meet at a phatmass reunion somewhere.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 :wavey: Hi L_D! It was so awesome to meet you! I felt honored to even have the opportunity to meet you!
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 20 2004, 09:33 AM'] :wavey: Hi L_D! It was so awesome to meet you! I felt honored to even have the opportunity to meet you! [/quote] The honor was all mine madame. hehe I look forward to seeing the two of you in Steubz! we can party! :band: :elvis: or at least have ice cream again and talk about books or something.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 20, 2004 Posted August 20, 2004 Yeah...I'll be eating the ice-cream and you and my hubby will ber talking about books! :laugh:
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 20 2004, 09:37 AM'] Yeah...I'll be eating the ice-cream and you and my hubby will ber talking about books! :laugh: [/quote] :rotfl:
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 20, 2004 Author Posted August 20, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 20 2004, 09:45 AM'] Hey! Ya know it's the truth! [/quote] I can sure see it happening.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now