An Old School Catholic Message Board

Karissa

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='karissa' date='Aug 20 2004, 12:00 AM'] I give attention to people!! Nobody pays attention to me tho  :sadder:  :sadder:  well only a select few acknowledge me....  :( [/quote]

Hehehe...

Fides_et_Ratio

I like your av.

What's your sig mean?

I totally had a mini-heart-attack moment. :mellow: I used to say I was going to get St. John of the Cross' drawing (your av.) tattooed on my back with the words "mea culpa" underneath, but didn't do it after numerous "threats" from my SD (lol, he's great).
So, I saw your avatar, and then your sig, and was like: :ph34r: :o :huh: :blink: :unsure:

So yeah... :wacko:

Haha, i found that quote in an article from Bible Geek on lifeteen.com because I have a cross tattooed on my lower back and a Jesus fish on my shoulder blade and I got kicked out from being a leader of the youth group at my church because this guy said I was an awful person because I had tattoos and piercings...He left thankfully and now I get to help again but I love my tattoos more than a lot of stuff because it's a way to tell people what I believe without saying a word :D

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='karissa' date='Aug 20 2004, 12:49 PM'] Haha, i found that quote in an article from Bible Geek on lifeteen.com because I have a cross tattooed on my lower back and a Jesus fish on my shoulder blade and I got kicked out from being a leader of the youth group at my church because this guy said I was an awful person because I had tattoos and piercings...He left thankfully and now I get to help again but I love my tattoos more than a lot of stuff because it's a way to tell people what I believe without saying a word :D [/quote]
LOL

I'm not a big fan of tattoos...but he was a bit extreme.

I would interpret the quote to mean that it's not what's on the outside, but what's on the inside that counts.

Haha, I just realized I didn't even say what the quote means to me...I agree with Raph, I think it's that way with everything outward, looks change but people's heart is what they truly are...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Central Illinois? I am about an hour away from Chicago...

There are a few Illinoisians on phatmass...

WELCOME ABOARD!

:wave: :birds: :clap: :wavey: :bounce: :clapping:

:bunny:
:bunnyears:

FUZZY BUNNIES UNITE!