Iacobus Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 I am just going to say that Bush has a wee bit more "entirely circumstantial connections" than the average person.
Iacobus Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 21 2004, 12:04 PM'] I think you mean "condemn"..."commend" is the opposite... [/quote] Who ever said I could spell? LOL!
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 What a bunch of ...junk. One we aint living in the 18th century or the 19th century, were living today. And trying to use WWII as a legit reason is down-right disgusting. as for the rest its so ridiculous and silly I didnt bother reading it all
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 VX Nerve Colorless/odorless, low volatility, oily liquid. Difficulty breathing, miosis, blurred vision, headache and nausea leading to respiratory distress, convulsions and eventually death. Relatively rapid (within 30 minutes). That was the agent.
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 [url="http://www.ki4u.com/Chemical_Biological_Attack_Detection_Response.htm"]http://www.ki4u.com/Chemical_Biological_At...on_Response.htm[/url] Theres the link.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 Morph: Let me rephrase my question. In another thread, you said that you didn't care for Kerry or Bush, so why keep bringing stuff up about both of them. Why don't you bring up stuff that Kerry has lied about Bush, or do you have a secret motive that you don't want to quite let out yet? Face it...Kerry has problem with authority, does not represent the Catholic church, has been asked to take communion because his beliefs are contrary to those of the Catholic church, yet he takes it anyways. He's for abortion, and has done nothing in any of his years in Senate! In fact, the state he represents doesn't want him for President, nor do they want him in Senate anymore. Or do you turn a blind eye to those facts?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 21 2004, 01:07 PM'] What a bunch of ...junk. One we aint living in the 18th century or the 19th century, were living today. And trying to use WWII as a legit reason is down-right disgusting. as for the rest its so ridiculous and silly I didnt bother reading it all [/quote] I'm not using WWII as a legit reason. You're taking my post out of context. I was demonstrating that there are always links for conspiracy theorists, but that doesn't make the theories correct.
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 22 2004, 03:39 AM'] Morph: Let me rephrase my question. In another thread, you said that you didn't care for Kerry or Bush, so why keep bringing stuff up about both of them. Why don't you bring up stuff that Kerry has lied about Bush, or do you have a secret motive that you don't want to quite let out yet? Face it...Kerry has problem with authority, does not represent the Catholic church, has been asked to take communion because his beliefs are contrary to those of the Catholic church, yet he takes it anyways. He's for abortion, and has done nothing in any of his years in Senate! In fact, the state he represents doesn't want him for President, nor do they want him in Senate anymore. Or do you turn a blind eye to those facts? [/quote] Read how I said it, and what happened prior. And I already answered your question. I despise both. Their both murderers, and they both dont deserve a vote.
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 22 2004, 03:40 AM'] I'm not using WWII as a legit reason. You're taking my post out of context. I was demonstrating that there are always links for conspiracy theorists, but that doesn't make the theories correct. [/quote] I aint a conspiracy freak. Area 51!!! :alien:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 21 2004, 02:12 PM'] Read how I said it, and what happened prior. And I already answered your question. I despise both. Their both murderers, and they both dont deserve a vote. [/quote] And yet you constantly post anti-Bush posts...Come on now....you can't say you have hatred for both and yet only attack one.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 21 2004, 01:14 PM'] I aint a conspiracy freak. Area 51!!! :alien: [/quote] Actually, the US government admits that Area 51 exists, but that that it is only an air base. I believe the moon landing happened, but many conspiracy theorists believe that it was filmed on a sound stage in Area 51.
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 I didnt use the word hatred. Dont put words in my mouth. I said despise, close but not hate. Well lets see. Bush is a War-Monger = Killer Now Kerry. Pro-Choice = Pro-Abortion = Killer I would refuse to vote for anyone who is a killer, hell we might as well get jailed con out, shove him into office. *u know what im getting at, dont take that out of total context*
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 22 2004, 03:47 AM'] Actually, the US government admits that Area 51 exists, but that that it is only an air base. I believe the moon landing happened, but many conspiracy theorists believe that it was filmed on a sound stage in Area 51. [/quote] Ditto
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 21 2004, 01:19 PM'] I didnt use the word hatred. Dont put words in my mouth. I said despise, close but not hate. Well lets see. Bush is a War-Monger = Killer Now Kerry. Pro-Choice = Pro-Abortion = Killer I would refuse to vote for anyone who is a killer, hell we might as well get jailed con out, shove him into office. *u know what im getting at, dont take that out of total context* [/quote] I always see "dispise" as worse than hate... Of two evils, the lesser is always to be chosen.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 21 2004, 02:19 PM'] I didnt use the word hatred. Dont put words in my mouth. I said despise, close but not hate. Well lets see. Bush is a War-Monger = Killer Now Kerry. Pro-Choice = Pro-Abortion = Killer I would refuse to vote for anyone who is a killer, hell we might as well get jailed con out, shove him into office. *u know what im getting at, dont take that out of total context* [/quote] Sorry..I couldn't recall what word you had used. Are you aware that Kerry voted for the U.S. to go to war? Now, that makes some difference, eh? Kerry, in his voting record, has shown that if he were in office, he would have done the same thing. It's Kerry's vote that sent the troops to war. The President cannot declare war without the Senate approving it by vote, or didn't you know that either? hmm....looks like Kerry has just dropped quite a few points in your book, now hasn't he? Let me ask one more question: What's worse, a dictator, who shreds those who speak against him, and a country coming in and stripping him of his title and 'throne' and having lives taken, or the world just sitting back and doing nothing, pretending that it really isn't happening? Or didn't you think about that either?
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 22 2004, 03:54 AM'] I always see "dispise" as worse than hate... Of two evils, the lesser is always to be chosen. [/quote] Despise isnt as rigid as hate. If they're both evil, they both deserve nothing.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 21 2004, 01:27 PM'] Despise isnt as rigid as hate. If they're both evil, they both deserve nothing. [/quote] There are different levels, even in Hell. That's in the Bible. And we have to pick the lesser evil for the sake of the greater good.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 In response to the original post -- I don't get it. We have had independant groups like moveon.org running ads and slamming Bush for the past year and a half. Suddenly some independants are going after Kerry and we should be screaming bloody murder?
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 22 2004, 03:55 AM'] Sorry..I couldn't recall what word you had used. Are you aware that Kerry voted for the U.S. to go to war? Now, that makes some difference, eh? Kerry, in his voting record, has shown that if he were in office, he would have done the same thing. It's Kerry's vote that sent the troops to war. The President cannot declare war without the Senate approving it by vote, or didn't you know that either? hmm....looks like Kerry has just dropped quite a few points in your book, now hasn't he? Let me ask one more question: What's worse, a dictator, who shreds those who speak against him, and a country coming in and stripping him of his title and 'throne' and having lives taken, or the world just sitting back and doing nothing, pretending that it really isn't happening? Or didn't you think about that either? [/quote] 1: Did I say, SAY..i supported kerry? 2: I already know about Kerry and the vote for war. 3: What points? 4: What book? [quote]What's worse, a dictator, who shreds those who speak against him, and a country coming in and stripping him of his title and 'throne' and having lives taken, or the world just sitting back and doing nothing, pretending that it really isn't happening?[/quote] Thats been happening in Africa for over 70years!, Asia for 50 years! The Achae in Indonesia, the Irish in Northern Ireland, The Georgians, Ukrainians, thats a poor excuse.
MorphRC Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 22 2004, 03:59 AM'] There are different levels, even in Hell. That's in the Bible. And we have to pick the lesser evil for the sake of the greater good. [/quote] Examples plz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now