Phazzan Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 21 2004, 03:45 PM'] im not really sure what way to react to phazzan, i think i should be nice to him, but he doesnt like people just cause their guys, agh, hes confusing me [/quote] Rubbish. You like me, everyone does.
MarieCecilia Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 Wow can you say "Craves attention obsessively?"
HomeTeamFamily Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 welcome to phatmass mariececilia.......home of desparate internet stalkers hehe
Phazzan Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='MarieCecilia' date='Aug 21 2004, 11:22 PM'] Wow can you say "Craves attention obsessively?" [/quote] Craves attention obsesiviv... Phazzan! I like attention. :-D
VeraMaria Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Aug 21 2004, 09:49 PM'] Phazzan, I made some avatars: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/wickham.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/LittleIrishRose/collins.jpg[/img] They're characters from the same film as the woman in Vera's avatar. [/quote] LOL He's a Collins.
White Knight Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 (edited) [b]Exodus 20:15 "Thou shall not steal." Deuteronomy 5:19 "Thou shall not steal."[/b] Lol, come on Phazzan get your own avatar, theres no need to steal, bro. Edited August 22, 2004 by White Knight
Phazzan Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Aug 22 2004, 12:59 AM'] wow, Vera stole Vera's avatar! [/quote] This isn't working little drunk boy champion. You have to leave these sorts of things to someone who can, i.e. me.
Noel's angel Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 u know, phazzan, u are really a strange young man.....................
Phazzan Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 22 2004, 10:28 AM'] u know, phazzan, u are really a strange young man..................... [/quote] Indeed I am. What about you? What's your story?
Phazzan Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 22 2004, 10:36 AM'] what do u mean by that? [/quote] Meh. I'm over it.
Noel's angel Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 i wasnt being cheeky in that statement, just wondering
homeschoolmom Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 I really think that P and P avatars should be banned for all...
theculturewarrior Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 I think this is the only avatar that should be allowed! Down with individualism!
Iacobus Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 22 2004, 11:24 AM'] I really think that P and P avatars should be banned for all... [/quote] I think people with the word school in their sn should be banned because they remind me to do my homework whenever I see them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now