Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 Whoever designs the winning avatar gets a free t-shirt at my expense to help dUSt pay off Remnant. Any avatars which are vulgar, uncharitable, anti-Catholic, or in violation of copyright laws will be disqualified automatically. Extra points for designing it completely yourself without cut and paste. They must be PM standard avatar size. It must be an original avatar. The Creepy Alien Judges will decide the winner. You have until next Saturday at midnight. GO!
VeraMaria Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 I'm technologically challenged. I'm skilled with a paintbrush in my hand, not on the computer But so many of you are, so GO!! I can't wait to see what comes up!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 21 2004, 07:46 PM'] I'm technologically challenged. I'm skilled with a paintbrush in my hand, not on the computer But so many of you are, so GO!! I can't wait to see what comes up! [/quote] Then paint a real one on paper, scan it, and shrink it to size.
VeraMaria Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 Hmm. There's an idea. If I get time between APUSH, chemistry, intro a la lit. hispanica and the party tonight, I'll do that.
J.R.D Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 I win lol i like this piki desgned the blue around it
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Aug 21 2004, 08:08 PM'] I win lol i like this piki desgned the blue around it [/quote] That's original and you made it in how many minutes?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Aug 21 2004, 08:10 PM'] well i made it a month ago [/quote] Hmmm...what does everyone think, should I accept something made previously? Either way, it must shrink down to size.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Aug 21 2004, 08:13 PM'] what must shrink down? [/quote] The image...it's too large for an avatar.
DancesforLove Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 John you cheat I sent you that picture because it's from my website
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Aug 21 2004, 08:28 PM'] John you cheat I sent you that picture because it's from my website [/quote] Really? John...that's a disqualification... I hope dUSt still has shirts left...apparently the sale only goes until the 25th.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 Where do you think [b][i]you're[/i][/b] going? BUMP!
voiciblanche Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 Ooh this sounds fun. I don't think I'll submit anything, though. I'm terrible with artwork on the computer.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Aug 22 2004, 04:23 PM'] Ooh this sounds fun. I don't think I'll submit anything, though. I'm terrible with artwork on the computer. [/quote] You can draw, paint, etc. and scan the image.
kaidoh Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 give me about a 1 month and maybe i can have 1 done and if some1 can tell me how to shrink it down as well
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='kaidoh' date='Aug 22 2004, 04:43 PM'] give me about a 1 month and maybe i can have 1 done and if some1 can tell me how to shrink it down as well [/quote] LOL We don't have a month.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now