An Old School Catholic Message Board

Attention All Crusaders!

phatcatholic

phatcatholic

to ensure that this waiting period does not drag on FOREVER, i am making the following rule:

--IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE PHASES ONE AND TWO BY SEPT. 1ST YOUR NAME WILL BE TAKEN OFF THE CRUSADER LIST. I LIKEWISE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR NAME WILL BE ADDED BACK IF YOU TURN IN YOUR INFO AFTER THIS DATE.

i feel that all efforts have been made to contact every one of you and remind you to turn in your information. i also feel that a deadline must be placed somewhere, or this Crusade will never continue to the action phase.

please, if you are one of the following people, or if you know one of the following people, please encourage them to turn in their skills assessment before SEPT. 1ST:

--Beenabobba
--luciana
--shelly_freak
--demonslayer
--forumjunkie
--Anna

if you have any questions, please let me know.

pax christi,
phatcatholic

phatcatholic

bump :shield:

moderator, please pin this thread. you can likewise unpin any other threads of mine. thanks ;)

Edited by phatcatholic

phatcatholic

[b]crusaders[/b]...................turn in your skills assessment

[b]moderator[/b]..................please pin this thread and keep it pinned until Sept. 1st

[b]pham[/b].........................please bump this until it gets pinned

phatcatholic

a crusader in this context is a member of phatmass who has signed up to defend the faith via an organized effort by Cure of Ars and I, the moderators of the Apologetics Board.

crusaders will be grouped in teams of 3 to 5 based upon their strengths and weaknesses. each group will be sent to a differnet protestant website to defend catholicism. each group will have a group leader who is knowledgable in the faith and who will organize their efforts. each group will also have a prayer warrior whose sole purpose is to pray unceasingly for their particular group and for this cause in general. there will also be floaters who will answer questions in the Apologetics Board about problems that our groups face and will "float" to the different websites to pitch in when needed.

then there will be me, manning the control center in my concerted effort to take over the world.

MUH HAHAHAHA!!!

pax christi,
phatcatholic

Just sent mine :D

Sorry, I was away for a few weeks in Portugal. :)

I knew I'd miss stuff. I'm so jealous of missing pahtamss '04. phatmass looks very ummm......... phat . I love the changes to the site.

Now, you can take me off the naughty list, although I am such a procrastinator and deserve the title. :P