Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

why are so many phatmassers homeschooled?????

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

A better question is: why are so many homeschooled children phatmassers?

Posted

same thing

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='curtins' date='Aug 22 2004, 05:53 PM'] same thing [/quote]
Nope.

Your question takes a group of phatmassers from the context of homeschooled children and inquires as to why they are homeschooled.

My question is from a different perspective. It takes a group of homeschooled children from the context of phatmassers and inquires as to why they are phatmassers.

The answers would be different.

Your question would be answered: Because Phatmassers recognize the inherent good in the homeschooling system and choose it.

Mine would be answered: Because homeschoolers recognize the inherent good of phatmass and choose to join.

I think it is more likely that the Homeschooled portion of Phatmassers is here because they were raised with values and wanted to join Phatmass, rather than that they were Phatmassers who saw the good in homschooling and decided to be homeschooled (this site is only so old, after all...only the newly homeschooled kids would fit that proposal). Therefore, I find my question to be better.


:D


I love philosophy...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 22 2004, 07:00 PM'] Nope.

Your question takes a group of phatmassers from the context of homeschooled children and inquires as to why they are homeschooled.

My question is from a different perspective. It takes a group of homeschooled children from the context of phatmassers and inquires as to why they are phatmassers.

The answers would be different.

Your question would be answered: Because Phatmassers recognize the inherent good in the homeschooling system and choose it.

Mine would be answered: Because homeschoolers recognize the inherent good of phatmass and choose to join.

I think it is more likely that the Homeschooled portion of Phatmassers is here because they were raised with values and wanted to join Phatmass, rather than that they were Phatmassers who saw the good in homschooling and decided to be homeschooled (this site is only so old, after all...only the newly homeschooled kids would fit that proposal). Therefore, I find my question to be better.


:D


I love philosophy... [/quote]
:rotfl:

Only Micah could do that :P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 06:05 PM'] :rotfl:

Only Micah could do that :P [/quote]
:D

Posted

*in sing-song voice*

I wanna be juuust like Micah when I grow up!

:infant:

:P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 06:14 PM'] *in sing-song voice*

I wanna be juuust like Micah when I grow up!

:infant:

:P [/quote]
Don't wish for that. The Church doesn't look kindly on gender reassignment surgery.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 22 2004, 07:17 PM'] Don't wish for that. The Church doesn't look kindly on gender reassignment surgery. [/quote]
:wacko:

Sigh, Micah. You're dumb.

:P

:crazy:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 06:21 PM'] :wacko:

Sigh, Micah. You're dumb.

:P

:crazy: [/quote]
LOL, but seriously. Don't strive to be like me. I am a sinner. Strive to be like Christ or one of the saints, who were sinners, but are now holy.

Posted (edited)

Guess you must have missed the " :P ".

Oh well, no importa.

I think you would get along very well with my APUSH teacher somehow :lol:

Edited by VeraMaria
Posted

man ur confussing-


and whats so great about homeschooling?

Posted

I mean what I say isn't hte same thing as I say what I mean...

I sleep when I breathe isn't the same thing as I breathe when I sleep.

*Sigh* One of my lines in the play!*

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 22 2004, 05:00 PM'] Nope.

Your question takes a group of phatmassers from the context of homeschooled children and inquires as to why they are homeschooled.

My question is from a different perspective. It takes a group of homeschooled children from the context of phatmassers and inquires as to why they are phatmassers.

The answers would be different.

Your question would be answered: Because Phatmassers recognize the inherent good in the homeschooling system and choose it.

Mine would be answered: Because homeschoolers recognize the inherent good of phatmass and choose to join.

I think it is more likely that the Homeschooled portion of Phatmassers is here because they were raised with values and wanted to join Phatmass, rather than that they were Phatmassers who saw the good in homschooling and decided to be homeschooled (this site is only so old, after all...only the newly homeschooled kids would fit that proposal). Therefore, I find my question to be better.


:D


I love philosophy... [/quote]
He has a point. ANd is right. Good job Micah.

Posted

im a public-schooler myself

Posted

AS am I. I was refering to his wording.

MarieCecilia
Posted

That's a good question. I'm homeschooled but I only know about this site through another homeschooled friend. lol.....so....yeah I didn't know that many people here were homeschooled!

Posted

I'm homeschooled, found this website through the [b]Catholic.org[/b] forums.

voiciblanche
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 22 2004, 08:36 PM'] He has a point. ANd is right. Good job Micah. [/quote]
Take note, my friends!! This phrase has never been said by Iacobus to Raphael, and will probably never be said again! It's like a Kodak moment... :lol:

lifeteenchick527
Posted

lol.... haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...