Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Stupid Poll


Guess which one of these peeps has created the most threads  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I don't actually know the answer yet, or really care. Just making a poll so I can test and see if voting on a poll counts as a post. :)

you like? :D

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Doh!! dUSt, I think voting on a poll should count as a post. :D

please please please :)

Posted

Like I've said already, I don't make the most threads, but they do attract the most attention... natually.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted
:rolling: okay phazzan! LOL
Posted

phatcatholic no contest. have you seen the ref. section???

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Aug 24 2004, 09:36 AM'] phatcatholic no contest. have you seen the ref. section??? [/quote]
shhh! ^_^

Posted

i'm hurt, i'm not even listed! :( :sadder: :cry: :weep:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 24 2004, 10:04 AM'] i'm hurt, i'm not even listed! :( :sadder: :cry: :weep: [/quote]
you were originally, but there is a limit to how many options you can have so I had to cut a couple people. The decision was arbitrary. :(

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

sorry!!!! :( i'll make it up to you somehow.. hmm..

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Didn't we have a similar thread about a week ago?


:laugh:

Posted

Who Voted for me, Ill kill'em! :P

Posted

ha ha, i did!! :rude:

Posted

:nono:

Morph....killing is a sin.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I voted for Al. I remember awhile ago he had us go back and look up all the threads we'd started and see how many pages it took up... I think his took up like 8 pages...

Posted

This is off topic, but Phazzan keeps taking Vera's avatars. Creepy man, creepy. :lol:

Posted

[quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 24 2004, 11:03 AM'] Who Voted for me, Ill kill'em! :P [/quote]
lol you can't kill me you wouldn't know what to do without me lol :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...