An Old School Catholic Message Board

Preachy Celebrities

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

I CAN'T STAND THE HOLLYWOOD LEFT.

They are arrogant, wealthy, elitist, prada-gucci-versace-donning, snotty, pot-smoking, mansion-living, coke-sniffing, kabbalah rah-rah, scientologist, beverly-hillbillish, feel-goody, new-agey, flaky, waifer-thin, scarf-n-barf, jet-setting, we're-better-than-you, we-think-for-ourselves, perverted, tweedy-bird-wearing, backstabbing, bleached-blonded, fake-n-baked, love-whales-more-than-babies, depraved bunch.

I just can't stand their arrogance in the idea that they're so much wealthier and smarter than the rest of us so they have to tell us who to vote for.

That is all I have to say.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 24 2004, 08:05 PM'] I CAN'T STAND THE HOLLYWOOD LEFT.

They are arrogant, wealthy, elitist, prada-gucci-versace-donning, snotty, pot-smoking, mansion-living, coke-sniffing, kabbalah rah-rah, scientologist, beverly-hillbillish, feel-goody, new-agey, flaky, waifer-thin, scarf-n-barf, jet-setting, we're-better-than-you, we-think-for-ourselves, perverted, tweedy-bird-wearing, backstabbing, bleached-blonded, fake-n-baked, love-whales-more-than-babies, depraved bunch.

I just can't stand their arrogance in the idea that they're so much wealthier and smarter than the rest of us so they have to tell us who to vote for.

That is all I have to say. [/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i hear ya I cant stand them either....

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 24 2004, 09:05 PM'] I CAN'T STAND THE HOLLYWOOD LEFT.

Yeah...I hate preachy celebrities too.

Except for the pro-life celebs. :D

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 24 2004, 08:05 PM'] I CAN'T STAND THE HOLLYWOOD LEFT.

<_< i know exactly what you mean and I agree.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 24 2004, 09:05 PM'] I CAN'T STAND THE HOLLYWOOD LEFT.

Ditto that for me. lol I was watching VH1 the other day (I'm a sucker for shows like I love the 70's, 80's, 90's, etc) and there was a clip where one commentator (probably as a joke) said (something along the lines of) "Yeah, and why should we listen to celebrities about politics? Like their opinion is somehow relevant just becuase they're famous?" (I wish I could remember exactly how he put it! I was so totally agreeing with him, though.)

Ash Wednesday

Oh, it was just in response to some news blurb about some new internet celeb ads against Bush -- something involving Matt Damon, Kevin Bacon and Scarlett Johansson.

It's nothing new though -- the stuff they say at the Oscars -- if anyone spoke out against abortion at the Oscars they would get booed off the stage.

I'm just tired and weirding out.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 24 2004, 09:57 PM'] Oh, it was just in response to some news blurb about some new internet celeb ads against Bush -- something involving Matt Damon, Kevin Bacon and Scarlett Johansson.
[/quote]
Bah, I don't like any of them anyhow. :P

Ash Wednesday

Heheh.
Yeah, I used to really like Kirsten Dunst until she became like the rest of the Hollywoodies -- supported the pro-abort march and said something like "anybody's better to vote for than Bush"...

:angry:

I'm not even affiliated with a party -- but all the irrational, vitriolic hatred towards Bush has all the more driven me to want to vote for him, almost as a protest against these squealers.

Ash Wednesday

I'm trying to show more charity about John Kerry so I don't sound like a hypocrite, even though I still strongly oppose him. But these people, including some of my friends, have taken their beef with the president to a [b]personal[/b] level. And that is what disgusts me.

littleflower+JMJ

sheryl crow, bruce springsteen or what his name his and others are giving politicial concerts to vote for Kerry :rolleyes:

IcePrincessKRS

You know who I really can't stand? The ones who get really obnoxious and wear t-shirts and stuff bashing Bush--like Drew Barrymore in the last election. And I really, really, really, really dislike Susan Sarandon. UGH. Of course then there are the airheaded ones who don't know who they are voting for aside from the fact that it will be "the person running against Bush."

BONEHEADS. :haha: