Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are you one of those who is in need of more posts?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

There are just so many of these "Come post whatever here" posts, that I thought I should post this post. So how many times can I say post? ^_^

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I could use another thousand posts or so. :(

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

there are people on this site who have been here less than half as long as me but who have like four times as many posts. its frightens me. truly.

:ph34r:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

also it stinks that voting on a poll does not count as a post!! :(

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

btw, thanks for making this thread. I'm gonna go get some tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!!!!!!!


:loco:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 25 2004, 09:33 AM'] also it stinks that voting on a poll does not count as a post!! :( [/quote]
I agree. Polling should count.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Gunga_ann' date='Aug 25 2004, 09:37 AM'] I agree. Polling should count. [/quote]
thank you! :punk:


tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted
:cool: more posts!!
Posted
:loco: Your welcome! tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!!! The Best ever!!! :loco:
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Amen!!!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted
:rolling:
Posted

hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!
:rotfl: :thatsfunny: :rotfl:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

all I can say is.. *NY accent* "ok, who finished the salsa!!?"


:(

tacos, so very tasty and good for you, tacos, so very tasty and good for you,



more posts!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[i]"for cryin out loud! if I had a POST! for every time I heard that!" - Me[/i]


hehe :D

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I like this thread. thx!

:peace:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

more posts! :cool:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I feel like I'm the only one posting. No new posts in the forums in like 15 minutes. :(

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

besides me of course

Posted

Stop spamming, please.

Posted

There is no reason that I actually need more posts, but I sure would like to have somemore, I can't wait unitl I can change my own title. I've noticed also that people who have been hear the same amoung of time or less have thousands more posts than me, totally scary. But I totally love these threads that are just for the purpose of getting more posts. They rock!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...