An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm In Need Of A...

theculturewarrior

shelly_freak

oh man tcw. ur crazy!

hey i like ur pic, im gonna guess that supposed to be dalli

Edited by shelly_freak

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Aug 25 2004, 05:54 PM'] Excuse me, Mister! You are not supposed to be doing that! [/quote]
Hahaha TCW got caught!

I feel like doing this :getaclue: to my Calc Prof because he can't :teach: and I'm in serious need of some :coffee: ugh !! just 3 1/2 more hours and I'm away from the Uni and then 45 mins more and I'm home lol sorry I'm so off topic in here lol

here ya go tcw :getaclue:

theculturewarrior

It's okay...God gave me an excellent phlogging, praised be His Holy Name!

Today, I kind of sort of teased one of our library patrons, and I think she kind of took it the wrong way, and I thought, man, I need to be phlogged!

And then I had my break, and I made popcorn, and I put hot sauce on it. I ended up getting hot-sauced popcorn all over myself. I was completely humiliated! I dreaded leaving my office. My coworker asked me if I rubbed the popcorn in. :lol: :sweat: :rolling:

God is good! If you ever need to be phlogged, just ask him, he will bless you abundantly!

homeschoolmom

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 25 2004, 05:13 PM'] My coworker asked me if I rubbed the popcorn in. [/quote]
:lol: :rolling:

Hot sauce popcorn...?
:huh:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 25 2004, 06:13 PM']God is good! If you ever need to be phlogged, just ask him, he will bless you abundantly! [/quote]
I'm not sure whether this is a spirit of good Christian sacrifice or a tone of sado-masochistic tendencies...

theculturewarrior

[quote]I'm not sure whether this is a spirit of good Christian sacrifice or a tone of sado-masochistic tendencies...
[/quote]

God and I are on pretty good terms. We kid eachother. The great thing about Our Heavenly Father, is that sometimes you tell him something like, "I want to be phlogged." And he says, "Oh, you don't mean that, but here's a penance for you, hope you like it!"

(Wink, wink, Lord. ;) ) I know God knows better than to take me too seriously. I say a lot of stuff I don't mean, like phlog me, hot-sauce popcorn me (never really asked God that but might save it for when I'm really bad), etc.

God bless

littleflower+JMJ

lol one of my most embarassing moments was when i dropped a strawberry on my brand new white teeshirt at lunch in high school.

but what i did was just wear my scapular out for the rest of the day trying to cover it hahaa it was pretty funny

whenever that happens, humility always kicks in somehow haha