Ellenita Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 Ok, I know the saints were all humans, but has it ever amazed you at how human they were! When I read about their walk with God and their faith, they seem incredible people and I can't ever imagine even coming close to it, and then you also read that they struggled with sin, temptation and so on......
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 Those who think they are saints are sinner's...Every Saint knew he/she was a sinner. Pax Vobiscum.
MorphRC Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Saints are role models. The general feeling is: 'If they can do it, I can'.
Ellenita Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 F_V_T, and MorphRC, two very wise posts - thank you! *but how come such young people are so wise??? :ph34r: *
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Wisdom doesn't require knowledge...I am no wiser than a child... -UIOGD- Andy
MorphRC Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Yw Ellenita Im surprised I came up with such a comment
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now