homeschoolmom Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 26 2004, 11:52 PM'] You once had a dolly too? [/quote] I think he means the bed-wetting...
Nazzahp Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='Scofizzle' date='Aug 26 2004, 11:44 PM'] hey phazzan I used to have a similar problem to the one you seem to be dealing with, but we got some help and we're fine now!! [/quote] Oh, that is quite humorous. Scofizzle seems to think that because of the common misconception that we two, you and I, Phazzan, are in fact the same being, that we must suffer from schizophrenic behavior. How odd.
Noel's angel Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Thanks White Knight, ur welcome Phazzan is my hero, i mean who wouldnt love him, and this new guy, Nazzaph is just so brilliant, hell give Phazzan a run for his money
MorphRC Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 *wishes he had phazzan's personal form of infallibility*
Guest T-Bone Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 26 2004, 11:53 PM'] I think he means the bed-wetting... [/quote] Bedwetting is no laughing matter.
homeschoolmom Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Aug 27 2004, 03:20 AM'] Bedwetting is no laughing matter. [/quote] was I laughing?
Guest T-Bone Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 27 2004, 06:46 AM'] was I laughing? [/quote] Were you?
homeschoolmom Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Aug 27 2004, 12:40 PM']Were you? [/quote] :crackup: <---- laughing :rotfl: <----- laughing <----- laughing <----- laughing :thatsfunny: <---- laughing <----- laughing <------ not laughing
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 27 2004, 04:31 PM'] r u ok? [/quote] Who's supposed to answer that question? There's no name attatched to the question.
Pete-ster Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Aug 27 2004, 03:20 AM'] Bedwetting is no laughing matter. [/quote] It is, unless you're the one with the plastic sheets on your bed...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 27 2004, 03:46 PM'] Who's supposed to answer that question? There's no name attatched to the question. [/quote] I just noticed Teresa's signature...
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Micah: Are you talking about me again?!!! That's it!!! QUit stalking me!!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 27 2004, 03:54 PM'] Micah: Are you talking about me again?!!! That's it!!! QUit stalking me!!!!! [/quote] I'm not stalking you. You're the boss's wife...I'm on your security detail. "Alpha to Omega, the Bib Lady is secure and the Phazzan threat has been neutralized. Over."
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Micah: Since you put it that way: Carry on! I'll have to make you something for being so kind
Pete-ster Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='Pete-ster' date='Aug 27 2004, 02:48 PM'] It is, unless you're the one with the plastic sheets on your bed... [/quote] I realized that this was both an unkind and an unChristian comment. I hereby apologize to anyone it may have offended. (As someone who pees through a tube, sometimes I make jokes that others with a simular condition don't find funny...once again, I am very sorry.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now