geetarplayer Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 I pronounce Phazzan like I pronounce Kazaam.... [color=red]PHAZZAN![/color] -Mark
Colleen Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 I pronounce it with a short a sound (as in apple). FA-zan.
voiciblanche Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 Depends. Normally, Fuh-zahn. If I think to, I'll say Far-zarn, since he says that's how you say it. But normally, Fuh-zahn.
picchick Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Hmmm. I say it like Fa zan first a like ago second a like van
HomeTeamFamily Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 im with colleen.......must be a wisconsin thing eh?
Colleen Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Aug 26 2004, 08:27 PM'] im with colleen.......must be a wisconsin thing eh? [/quote] Yeah, I think you're right, Adam. I always thought that Phazzan rhymed with spazzin'. But that's just me. *shrugs*
Nazzahp Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 There's that name Phazzan again. Please, guys...get it right...it's [i]Nazzahp[/i]
Oik Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 (edited) Nazzahp! ?drawkcab sgniht lleps syawla uoy oD :ph34r: Edited August 27, 2004 by Oik
thicke Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 I'd tell you, but it might make my warning level go up....
Nazzahp Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='Oik' date='Aug 26 2004, 09:25 PM'] Nazzahp! ?drawkcab sgniht lleps syawla uoy oD :ph34r: [/quote] Please type in English. I don't know any other languages.
MarieCecilia Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Phazzan seems to be a topic everyone likes to discuss in this place.
Nazzahp Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='MarieCecilia' date='Aug 26 2004, 09:32 PM'] Phazzan seems to be a topic everyone likes to discuss in this place. [/quote] It's Nazzahp, and I do not like being the center of attention, so I wish this would stop.
ilovechrist Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Nazzahp?! bah. it's pronounced Fa-Zan. everybody say it with me: FA-ZAN. there you go!
Phazzan Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='MarieCecilia' date='Aug 26 2004, 09:32 PM'] Phazzan seems to be a topic everyone likes to discuss in this place. [/quote] Hi MariaCecilia, you're just like VeraMaria, only not so stuck up and self righteous.
Nazzahp Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 26 2004, 10:34 PM'] Hi MariaCecilia, you're just like VeraMaria, only not so stuck up and self righteous. [/quote] You are not a very kind person, Phazzan. I don't think that I can take much more of this.
homeschoolmom Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 I think it's "fuss on" and I always thought that Phazzan always brought all the fusses on...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now