heyyoimjohnny Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 I'm wondering about a strange connection some people seem to have. In example; My mother and her grandfather were very close. On an occasion, she was riding in a car with her sister, while miles away, he has a stroke. Mom suddenly sits up and declares that pepere has a stroke; her sister doesn't believe her. Sure enough, when they get back home, they are informed of pepere's stroke. She just knew. Also, someone I know has a similar connection with his mother. He'll be thinking of her, or vice versa, and the other will call. My dad says it's something occult; maybe he was kidding, but I don't know. I like to think it's Angelic messengers. Anyways, the reason I was asking was because something similar happened with someone I'm very close to. I was wondering if we have any knowledge of things like this happening, what it means, or anything like that. I'm quite curious about it. Please and thanks. John
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 Belief in Angelic inspirations of this kind is certainly compatible with the Catholic Faith and in fact is testified to in many lives of the Saints and writings of the Saints. I am not, however, aware of any Church documents which discuss this on a doctrinal level. But I would attribute a scenario like the one you described to their Guardian Angels. God bless you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now