geetarplayer Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 My family roots lie mostly in French Canada, but I've always wanted to be Mexican. -Mark EDIT: I should have put "ethnicity" instead of or in addition to "nationality" in the title.
let_go_let_God Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 No, I wouldn't. Most of my roots are from Finland, Yugoslavia and Germany. I know I wouldn't be who I am with different roots. I'm happy with who I am.
Paladin D Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 Nope, mine are mostly Poland and Italian, and proud of it.
BLAZEr Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 I've always wanted to be French . . . like I've wanted the plague! France smells of elderberries!
BLAZEr Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 That wasn't very nice of me. France is a great country with a rich cultural and religious heritage. It countrymen are models of civility, intelligence, and charm. What am I saying? France stinks! Kinda like Canada!
BLAZEr Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 My sincere apologies to the good and decent people (my close friends among them) who are currently being held captive in the People's Republic of Canada.
White Knight Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 I'm proud of my Scottish, Irish, German, and possible Italian Heratiage. [b]"Aye pass the meat young lad."[/b]
ViolaPower3000 Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 I have a lot in my famliy history but what I wish i could be, japanese
Scofizzle Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 you crack me up blazer.... I wish I was from the Vatican......what would that make me? Vaticanese
Pete-ster Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 My family is of Russian heratige. I'm a darker complexian. But I'm proud to be a Russian-American.
MorphRC Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 Im aussie, with celtic heritage. Ill stick with that
MorphRC Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='Scofizzle' date='Aug 28 2004, 05:19 PM'] you crack me up blazer.... I wish I was from the Vatican......what would that make me? Vaticanese [/quote] Lol. No.
Cesar624 Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 I'm proud to be Puerto Rican. But, when I was little, I used to SOOOOO wish I was Chinese. I think they have one of the richest and most beautiful cultures in the world, if not, THE MOST. But, I'm proud to be of Puerto Rican heritage, which in itself, is a hybrid of the Spanish, African, and native Taino Indian cultures. And in the mix goes A LOT too, like the Chinese railroad workers, the Italian and British merchants, the French...the list goes on and on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now