BLAZEr Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 The Newbies think they run this place . . . The lament the "pointless" posts . . . They think they "know" what phatmass is about . . . They are disrespectful to some peeps who have earned their stripes . . . It's time to bring back the Diner . . . Flowery get your rollerskates . . . Dust, grab your taco bag . . . IcePrincess . . . how about some "Milkshakes" . . . lol
the_rev Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, I HATE tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!
BLAZEr Posted August 28, 2004 Author Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 28 2004, 03:45 PM'] tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, I HATE tacos, so very tasty and good for you,! [/quote] gasp!! Heresy!
the_rev Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, WAS MY LIFE WHEN I HAD A JOB....:(:(:(
BLAZEr Posted August 28, 2004 Author Posted August 28, 2004 I worked for Taco Bell once . . . for 2.5 whole hours . . . I have the $10 paycheck to prove it . . .
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='BLAZEr' date='Aug 28 2004, 04:59 PM'] I worked for Taco Bell once . . . for 2.5 whole hours . . . I have the $10 paycheck to prove it . . . [/quote] I'll make the diner's pie!
homeschoolmom Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and a chocolate milkshake...
Cesar624 Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 28 2004, 04:03 PM'] tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and a chocolate milkshake... [/quote] Sounds like a recipe for a day stuck in the bathroom.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='Cesar624' date='Aug 28 2004, 05:06 PM'] Sounds like a recipe for a day stuck in the bathroom. [/quote]
BLAZEr Posted August 28, 2004 Author Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 28 2004, 04:01 PM'] did u quit? [/quote] Oh I definitely quit . . . I went up to the manager and said . . . "I'm leaving now" and he said "Your shift isn't over yet" and I said "Oh, yes it is. And I'm calling in sick for the rest of the year." He was kind of shocked . . . I just walked out and never went back . . . Cool Raph . . . Strawberry pie is my favorite!
homeschoolmom Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 ooooh... pie.... mmmm.... strawberry, rhubarb, raspberry... mmmm....
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='BLAZEr' date='Aug 28 2004, 05:09 PM'] Oh I definitely quit . . . I went up to the manager and said . . . "I'm leaving now" and he said "Your shift isn't over yet" and I said "Oh, yes it is. And I'm calling in sick for the rest of the year." He was kind of shocked . . . I just walked out and never went back . . . Cool Raph . . . Strawberry pie is my favorite! [/quote] Could've been worse. My brother's friend quit the movie theater by telling off his boss with a bunch of very sick words implying that she was a very perverse tramp... What he didn't realize is that Human Resources Professionals can look up his employment history and read all about it...not a wise move on his part... Mmmmm...strawberry... I like strawberry rhubarb the best...it's an acquired taste, but well worth it.
homeschoolmom Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 28 2004, 04:12 PM'] I like strawberry rhubarb the best...it's an acquired taste, but well worth it. [/quote] Strawberry's great Rhubarb is great Strawberry Rhubarb... the best... I agree... aquired taste... It's also fun to say!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 Strawberry Ruhbarb pie has an acquired taste? Really? I loved it the first time I tried it... lol
Sursum Corda Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='BLAZEr' date='Aug 28 2004, 03:43 PM'] The Newbies think they run this place . . . The lament the "pointless" posts . . . They think they "know" what phatmass is about . . . They are disrespectful to some peeps who have earned their stripes . . . [/quote] Since I am technically a 'newbie,'...I don't think that your comment applies to all new people. Further, it sounds very unwelcoming, like the new people should just shut up and sit down. What's the deal here? Are you saying that the new people should not post, or what? I think that I've followed guidelines, etc...so, to see this catches me quite off guard. Please clarify. Peace
homeschoolmom Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 28 2004, 04:28 PM'] Strawberry Ruhbarb pie has an acquired taste? Really? I loved it the first time I tried it... lol [/quote] You have awesome taste... -_-
homeschoolmom Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='Sursum Corda' date='Aug 28 2004, 04:39 PM'] Since I am technically a 'newbie,'...I don't think that your comment applies to all new people. Further, it sounds very unwelcoming, like the new people should just shut up and sit down. What's the deal here? Are you saying that the new people should not post, or what? I think that I've followed guidelines, etc...so, to see this catches me quite off guard. Please clarify. Peace [/quote] Earlier, some new people were complaining about the quality of the threads... Not to worry, SC, it doesn't apply to you... Pull up a chair... Can I buy you a cup of coffee or a slice of pie?
Sursum Corda Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 Cool beans. Thanks for the clarification HSmom. I would LOVE a cup of java with some splenda, please! Thanks so much!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now