Noel's angel Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 welcome! my dad hates coagulated milk if its cooked, but loves it if it isnt.....
Guest T-Bone Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 A pizza without coagulated milk is like a broken pencil... And I almost forgot, Pete: Pinapple on pizza is a capital offence in my house.
homeschoolmom Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 HSdad's favorite pizza is pineapple and Canadain bacon... mine's pepperoni... we compromise-- pepperoni and pineapple... Oh who am I kidding. I usually get my way... but sometimes...
Guest T-Bone Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 [quote]Sam's Quick Lunch and BBQ Poi Burgers Pineapple Pizza Shrimp Cheesecake -From Rocky and Bullwinkle[/quote] More evidence against Pineapple pizza...
Archaeology cat Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Aug 30 2004, 02:09 PM'] A pizza without coagulated milk is like a broken pencil... [/quote] So I've been told. It's just habit now, as I used to sneak the coagulated milk to my grandfather when my grandmother wasn't looking because it wasn't on his diet. I did that for so many years, I don't even think about it now.
Cat Germ Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 WELCOME TO PHATMASS! I love pepperone pizza, but my Dad loves Supreme, with everything normal on it. :mouse: Cat
shelly_freak Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 dude! that avatar ROCKS!!!!! I quote Dory all the time, no joke!
*teen4Christ* Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 ha ha: just keep swiming just keep swiming swiming swiming!! best movie ever well next to the Passion and Lotr but hey I love coagulated milk!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now