White Knight Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 I have it........ haven't watched it yet, just got home lol.
Brother Adam Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 NOOOO extras. Blah. No point in even having it on DVD without extras. Blah. Oh well. Still worth the $17
White Knight Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 Ya, Hey, I'm just forunate to finally have it in my DVD collection.
Noel's angel Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 yeah, but its always good to have at least some extras
reelguy227 Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 We got it on Tuesday at Best Buy ,GO PASSION!!
White Knight Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Cool, I have the film, I haven't watched it though. wanting for the right moment too.
goldenchild17 Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Yup, I gots mine. 15 bucks well worth it.
Seven77 Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 hmm.. maybe ill wait for the special edition DVD.. good idea?
stargirl3:16 Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 I think so. What do you think they would add?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now