HomeTeamFamily Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 can i get a name change? i have a new one and id like to change it from lankyswimmer.....just let me know!!!!!!
BLAZEr Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 you want your new name to be bttt? Das pretty wierd . . .
BullnaChinaShop Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 If I might be so inquisitive, what do you want to change your name to?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 Lankyswimmer: Have you tried emailing him? Often times you'll get an answer quicker that way.
HomeTeamFamily Posted August 30, 2004 Author Posted August 30, 2004 yea ill try that.....and im thinking about changing it to VoloHumilisEsse
toledo_jesus Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 it means you bump the thread up to the top where people are more likely to see it.
FutureSoror Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 When you reply to a topic, it gets bumped up to the top of the list of topics, so saying 'bump' is a way to keep the topic from getting lost at at the bottom of the list without having to really say anything. (except 'Bump')
BLAZEr Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 volohumilesesse? Umm . . . i'm just gonna call you volvo . . .
HomeTeamFamily Posted August 31, 2004 Author Posted August 31, 2004 fair enough blazer.....and yes this is a bump reply
BLAZEr Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 I think dUSt is ignoring you . . . pretty soon everyone will want a name change . . .
picchick Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 I emailed Dust about changing my name. I emailed him. I don't want to be a bother to him cause I know he's busy, but should I email him again or just wait.
BLAZEr Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 ha ha ha . . .Volvo! you got your name change!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now