BrightSunshine Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Correction to what I said above sinse it won't let me edit. I don't like it all the time. It depends oh the day, but I never liked it before I was homeschooled.
shelly_freak Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 i used to hate school, most likely cause ive gone to private school from 4th through sr year of high school. but college is much better, not such a rigid schedule. and hey they have tacos, so very tasty and good for you, at my college all the time, so it isnt all bad
shelly_freak Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 oh i cant forget about the stupid little desks, no more stupid little desks...or rules about not having food or gum or water in class. yes sir e college is way better than smelly old high school
rachael Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 i hate school......i dont know if it's because i dislike the people intensely or if i actually hate school. i think it's becasue i dislike the people.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 [quote name='Pete-ster' date='Sep 2 2004, 12:30 AM'] School is OK. Today sucked a**. Got stuck in a locker I couldn't reach, and then got treated like a mush-head when I tried to get it changed. TG it was only indoctrination day, and no actuall classes. [/quote] PLEASE watch the language, I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but please be careful, it offends some!
WestCoastCatholic Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 School's fine with me, seeing as I won't be doing it for the rest of my life. Paying for college books blows though.
jp2_rules Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 school was okay and nothing more k-12. now i'm a freshman at Franciscan University of Steubenville. i love it here. it is an incredible school!!! i could on forever. if you're in high school and considering colleges, come and visit!!!
bookwyrm Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 School is my life, but that's because I go to college for high-schoolers - it's a science and tech magnet school, and its super fun because they treat us like we actually have brains, instead of like most high schools. I love all my classes! Plus, today Francis Collins (head of the human genome project, fyi) came and talked to us about genomics. IT WAS SO COOL! I am totally lame.
Faithful Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 School is my life since I'm at college, but word up tacos, so very tasty and good for you, were so much better in high school than they are now.
Iacobus Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 LOL! I shall let you guess, but I shall give you a hint. My teacher said this about me... [quote]Mr. Simmering's growth may be accurately described as prodigious, not because he has had so far to come, but rather because of the heights to which he has ascended. The candidate is among the finest two precent of individuals whom I have had the pleasure and privilege of being professionally associated with in this line of work. Intellectually, few which I have intructed have been his equal. I therefore recommend him unequivocally and enthusiatically. The chase for a grade does not motivate Mr. Simmering nearly as much as does the hunger and passion for knowledge; he loves learning for learning's sake.[/quote] Hehe. I love getting ego boosts, hehe. That is just part of the recommandation I got.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now