MorphRC Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Sep 2 2004, 07:59 AM'] He's been asked this before, and still hasn't answered it. [/quote] No I have not. Mrs. I can speak for myself, God gave me that ability, id apprec. if you would speak for [u]YOURSELF[/u] [u]ONLY[/u]. Im getting sick of you butting into my business and speaking for me, when I have the capibility to do it myself. Ty.
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Sep 2 2004, 12:12 AM'] No I have not. Mrs. I can speak for myself, God gave me that ability, id apprec. if you would speak for [u]YOURSELF[/u] [u]ONLY[/u]. Im getting sick of you butting into my business and speaking for me, when I have the capibility to do it myself. Ty. [/quote] hey hey morph........watch it! that wasnt very nice! you dont want to get a fishslap for being uncharitable do we? :angry: she wasn't speaking for you, she was pointing out something she may have noticed. be nice! or else! :freddy: patience is required for each one of us here.....if you want ppl to be patience with you, then you need to show patience to them! its a two way street!
MorphRC Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 I wasnt being uncharitable in anyway. She has done this to me, a few times, and it is very annoying. She noticed something that didnt happen, that question was never asked. Again i was nice, you can correct a person, and it dont mean, ur being uncharitable. cya
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Sep 2 2004, 01:20 AM'] I wasnt being uncharitable in anyway. She has done this to me, a few times, and it is very annoying. She noticed something that didnt happen, that question was never asked. Again i was nice, you can correct a person, and it dont mean, ur being uncharitable cya [/quote] telling them to "butt out" and telling them that your "sick of them" is uncharitable. in fact, its uncharitableness 101!! (can you tell i like hte teacher smiley? ) just like you can post, they can too. thats why its called open mic. and if anyone corrects anyone, lets do it in a good manner! :tiphat: pax. your friendly neighborhood moderator..... :queen:
MorphRC Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 (edited) [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Sep 2 2004, 04:53 PM'] telling them to "butt out" and telling them that your "sick of them" is uncharitable. in fact, its uncharitableness 101!! (can you tell i like hte teacher smiley? ) just like you can post, they can too. thats why its called open mic. and if anyone corrects anyone, lets do it in a good manner! :tiphat: [/quote] I dont know why you are making it out to be more than it is. There was no personal attack on her, or her 'rep'. It was a statement and question if she could speak for herself, and not for me. Sorry for the slang, but Im aussie and I aint eldery, so thats the way i speak, and wanna type. If you wanna take offense at it, go ahead, but know that wasnt the point. Simple as that. Edited September 2, 2004 by MorphRC
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 as a mod, if i feel its uncharitable i will point it out part of my job is making sure open mic is a comfy place for [i]everyone[/i] to post. which i take seriously too since its an important part of open mic. thanks for reading and understanding that. pax.
MorphRC Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 I agree with ur statements..Im sorry you saw it as uncharitable, never was typed, or had that intent.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now