An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hypocrisy Of The Media

ironmonk

I'm sure you've all heard the media attacking the "rich republican" that donated to the SwiftVets. I'm tired of hearing about it, so I started doing some research.

The rich Republican is a guy named Perry from Houston, Texas. He's a developer. He gave a hundred thousand dollars to the SwiftVet's effort.

$100,000... sounds like a lot of money. One would think that someone that gets mad over 100k, would get even madder over larger amounts... No so with the liberal media left... it seems to only matter when it's what they don't like.

There's a billionaire named George Soros, who has donated 15 to 20 million to the leftist 527's. There's not one bit of criticism of George Soros in the mainstream press, but this poor guy from Houston is being tarred and feathered as a rich Republican operative. A hundred grand versus 15 to 20 million.

$100,000 vs. 15,000,000 - 20,000,000.... hmmm... No mention of the 15-20 mil, where's the outcry of fair? One of their favorite farces... "Fair" to the liberal means that the conservative doesn't get to talk, doesn't get as much as them, etc... They don't know what fair means.

Not to mention, I did a search on this guy George Soros... He's a billionaire who attacks Captialism. He wrote a book: "The Capitalist Threat". Talk about hypocrisy... just like Kerry, only kerry doesn't have as much money.

This is typical of the left. This is why I'm not counted with them.

I'm sure some here who consider themselves left might get mad over this... why would they get mad? Because it's true and no one likes to be wrong.

God Bless,
ironmonk

IronMonk,

Please try to limit the amount of Republican vs Democrat posting you do here. I don't want to place limits on what can and cannot be posted, but just keep in mind that this isn't a political phorum.

Thanks.

This doesn't have to do with politics.

This has to do with things going on in the world, as with many other postings here.

The media is constantly attacking the Church and anything having any moral value.

God Bless,
ironmonk

[quote name='ironmonk' date='Sep 1 2004, 10:04 AM'] This doesn't have to do with politics.
[/quote]
So if it has nothing to do with politics, why identify Perry as a Republican, and Soros as a leftist? Those are essentially political terms.

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 1 2004, 12:23 PM'] So if it has nothing to do with politics, why identify Perry as a Republican, and Soros as a leftist? Those are essentially political terms. [/quote]
Because this has to do with the media, and the lack of truth.

It's part of the topic.

Edited by ironmonk

A simple, "Okay dUSt, I'll try to limit the political posts while I'm on phatmass", would have been nice.

I guess I'll just start closing them. Thanks for understanding.