phatcatholic Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 hughey.........i'm glad you're enjoying our board!!
StColette Posted September 5, 2004 Author Posted September 5, 2004 Yep yep I'm glad she is here She has become addicted to Apologetics now. I wonder who fed that addiction :angel:
franciscanheart Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 why the coolest big sis in the world of course!! and im done with my first tract thanks to her!! hmmm.... what should i do next?? i wonder.... ??
phatcatholic Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 i've been waiting for someone to do one on the rapture.....
StColette Posted September 6, 2004 Author Posted September 6, 2004 (edited) rofl is that a subtle hint, phat ? lol * is working on one about Suffering at the moment * Edited September 6, 2004 by StColette
phatcatholic Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 hehe, word! [img]http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/images/ourlady.gif[/img]
phatcatholic Posted September 9, 2004 Posted September 9, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 8 2004, 08:24 PM'] awww I love this thread [/quote] i figured you would Queen of the Apologetics Board...............Queen of Heaven................it all make sense
StColette Posted September 9, 2004 Author Posted September 9, 2004 hehehe hopefully I'll finish this new Marian tract for tonight since today is Our Lady's Birthday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now