Paladin D Posted September 3, 2004 Author Posted September 3, 2004 Alright guys, I [b]may[/b] get on the air!
Paladin D Posted September 3, 2004 Author Posted September 3, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 2 2004, 08:40 PM'] Paladin, how's it going? [/quote] The woman on the phone said she'll submit my resume to the producers, and that I [b]may[/b] get a spot on the air. No call yet.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 I've written 2 e-mails to the show already... the both mention phatmass... Well, at least we have at least 3 chances to get him to talk about it...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Shows over.... well almost, but no more calls or e-mails...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Fr. STan's music video gives me chills...
Paladin D Posted September 3, 2004 Author Posted September 3, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 2 2004, 08:58 PM'] Fr. STan's music video gives me chills... [/quote] Yeah it was pretty awesome.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 yeah, I saw the whole video at steubenville... it did make me cry, but I'm like that...
Noel's angel Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Fr Stan rocks!!!!! He came to our school and we inspiried him to write a song hes been wanting to write for a long time, im so proud!!!!
reelguy227 Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 I watched it ,he was a pretty cool guy . But no one is better than Fr. John Corapi ,he is the best priest and speaker ,except JPII ,ever.Hes awesome at what he does !!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now