toledo_jesus Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 only way to do it is side to side. I want some corn now...
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 like a typewriter! i even spell out really cool things..... a s d f j k l ; and even do the whole *DING* SOUND! hahaha
Guest T-Bone Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 So far it unaminous...eating it in a circle is stupid! BTW...this is post 300 for me!
theculturewarrior Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 I eat my corn in tortilla form, either that, or in frito pie.
Sojourner Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 I eat it in circles. guess after all these years I'm still not cool ... :shame:
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 2 2004, 04:47 PM'] I eat it in circles. guess after all these years I'm still not cool ... :shame: [/quote] if your a crazy girl your
StColette Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 I eat mine in a circle does that make me stupid
Guest T-Bone Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 (edited) [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 2 2004, 04:50 PM'] I eat mine in a circle does that make me stupid [/quote] It doesn't mean you're stupid. It just means you eat your corn stupidly Edited September 2, 2004 by T-Bone
HomeTeamFamily Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 nah......just......uhhh......errrr.....ummmmm......ok stupid works hehe i eat mine like jim carrey does in dumb and dumber....with the chinese food corn....really little bites really fast haha
Ash Wednesday Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 I eat my corn randomly. Not even necessarily in a circle. Just all over the place, like an artist. I think it's wild the way people eat "typewriter corn"... I mean even the cobs look weird when they're finished. Like a squared off block. Us "circle" and "random" cornholios are in the minority so it means we are special and not afraid to go against the corn -- er, grain. <----- acting like a corn cob.
Andrea348 Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 lol....i didn't realize there were different schools of eating corn..... but i eat it like a typewriter
franciscanheart Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 donk donk donk.... btw thats the sound of my keys jennie, that doesnt make you stupid, simply uncool
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='Sep 2 2004, 05:47 PM'] *ding* [/quote] Immaculata? Is that you? I can hardly recognize ya! Where ya been?
homeschoolmom Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 I had sweet corn for dinner, so I tried to pay attention. I do sort of a combination... does that make me or ?
Ash Wednesday Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 2 2004, 10:33 PM'] I had sweet corn for dinner, so I tried to pay attention. I do sort of a combination... does that make me or ? [/quote] You're just like me. I go semi-circular, diagonal, do a bit of the side to side just to see what it's like... jump in the chunky middle, go back and nibble on the sweet little jewels on the small end, lick my chops, do a "tooth check", and come back and polish off some of the lone standing kernels left behind...
MichaelFilo Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 I like to pick the seeds off one by one, but otherwise, like a type writer. God bless, Mikey
StColette Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Sep 2 2004, 08:01 PM'] jennie, that doesnt make you stupid, simply uncool [/quote] hehe I would rather be Holy then cool hehe
franciscanheart Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 ditto but you should still reconsider the way you eat your corn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now