Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How To Avoid Future Sins


Recommended Posts

Posted

[url="http://www.emmerich1.com/AvoidingFutureSins.htm"]http://www.emmerich1.com/AvoidingFutureSins.htm[/url]

AfroNova No Limit Soldier
Posted

I like the stop watching TV/videos one. I've also stopped reading magazines like People, etc.

When you step away from the TV, magazines, movies, music for awhile & then just pick it up for a little bit after - man, you see how the devil has just infiltrated everything.

We've become totally insensitive to sin.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='AfroNova No Limit Soldier' date='Sep 3 2004, 06:52 PM'] I like the stop watching TV/videos one. I've also stopped reading magazines like People, etc.

When you step away from the TV, magazines, movies, music for awhile & then just pick it up for a little bit after - man, you see how the devil has just infiltrated everything.

We've become totally insensitive to sin. [/quote]
It's true. I went to a seminary in the middle of nowhere for a year and boy is it holier! I came back for Christmas break and was completely appalled by the evil I saw.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

the "how to boil a frog" thingy

Posted

Wow, that is an amazing link. Thanks!

Posted

Whoa. Awesome, awesome, awesome stuff.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I'm not really big on television.

One of my friends doesn't even have a television. He very aptly put it: "I already have one sewer line connected to my house, I don't need another!"

Posted

About all I watch anymore is baseball and Law & Order...

I need my daily LnO fix, or I'll go crazy!

Posted

Just turn off ur TV, Net and lock urself inside :)

Posted

I need the Net, to see how my retirement plan is doing. Wait, that will just cause me to go into dispair. :sadder:

OK, so I'll just stay on phatmass, and its affiliated sites. :unplugged:

Posted

I am glad you all liked the link.

Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Sep 4 2004, 01:57 AM'] I'm not really big on television.

One of my friends doesn't even have a television. He very aptly put it: "I already have one sewer line connected to my house, I don't need another!" [/quote]
This is why I ditched my TV also...

There is no reason to have that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...